TokenIndianKid Smokes Weed

dino might

whoa!!

i have my own thread?!?!!

MAD PROPS to dino might!!1

and to all the people who been making comments i.e jmatsu

if i look like i had a case of the munchies...thats fine with me man!! i'm 5'10, 165 anc can bench 285 so chances are i can STOMP YOU

BUT BUT BUT you are the sufu verbal motherfucking assassin so im not even hating, your comments are fucking COMEDY, keep em up what would sufu be without you (hey mabye this should be in superfreestyling)

and to whomever said 'i wish he would switch it up'....why would i ever bother to switch it up smoking kush and move to some low grade shit

umm kush or bust....i guess you wouldnt understand not living in so cal

man i love superfuture!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and btw DINO!

its not that im trying to flaunt and say that i can afford kush (b/c at the price it is out here i really cannot cuz its around 80 a 1/8)

and i never tried to show off like i was cooler the sliced bread, its just that figured there were tokers on the board and i would show my love to you ganjafarians...but i've lived the broke life and i had to come up the hard way, hence the reason i include MJ in my pictures, because she paid for my samurais, nudies, pure blues, and all the othr shit i have...im not tryin to hide what help me come up...now that ive done what i gotta do its straight academic businness from now on

BUT

i made the investment of some seeds, lights and CO2 fliters so i can manage to have a lil somethin somethin without payin the tax

i didnt think i would encounter haters when i said i smoke kush, i love the shit, so therefore i risk my ass to get the most primo medical shit in the area...or ar least try to, and therefore i tell you guys, becuase other than my sammies, its one thing i keep on me 24/7

but lets keep this thread going, ONE LOVE

I'm thinking your friends got sick of you telling them what you're wearing and how much your life revolves around "kush" that you have to come to an internet forum. Too bad no one here gives a shit either.

and to whomever said 'i wish he would switch it up'....why would i ever bother to switch it up smoking kush and move to some low grade shit

Did you grab up any of that 916 kush that was on deck in the long beach area a few months back? Hit something like 90-100 an eighter...

Any case, point I wanted to make was I had a few o's of og kush around 4/20 which I got tired of but I've recently been hitting this purple goddess/diesel mixture which is doing a much better job than the kush was.

Switch it up yo.

Guest Airjamie

I made sweet fuck to a native american girl this weekend. best tits ever. Seriously. And she drank more dead man ale than i did. I really need to figure out how to fake being native american so i can get into a pow wow. Native american is so the new japanese american. Im not fucking around. Bumbaklaat.

man i love superfuture!

i dont understand, i live in canada and would venture to guess that our weed fucking pwns socal weed.

80 an eighth? And you used to "slang that Kush"?

Fuckin Muppet...

well lets see what the bsic principles of drug dealing/business economics are shall we

1. buy low, sell high

2. the greater the demand, the higher the price people are willing to pay

3. the better the product, the more people will pay

4. the scarcer the product, the more people will pay

so basically if you - raised by fucktards - knew absolutely anything about drug dealing, business, or marijuana, you would be able to at least reason with the price i was telling you and NOTICE that i said i couldnt afford it

and where did i say ' slang that kush'?...so other than being a dick (mission accomplished)

what was the point of what you said?

btw domdomdomdom naw i didnt pick up that shit, i had some OG, PK and a few other strains

and where did i say ' slang that kush?

and i never tried to show off like i was cooler the sliced bread, its just that figured there were tokers on the board and i would show my love to you ganjafarians...but i've lived the broke life and i had to come up the hard way, hence the reason i include MJ in my pictures, because she paid for my samurais, nudies, pure blues, and all the othr shit i have...im not tryin to hide what help me come up...now that ive done what i gotta do its straight academic businness from now on

Oh my fault you don't "slang that kush" on the block...you push mids to some fuckin bitchmade college kids.

"MJ" paid for this, "MJ" paid for that...."ganjafarians"? Get the FUCK outta here with that.

No one cares. Wait...read that once more: No one cares.

Do yourself a favor, and don't ever come on an internet fashion message board talkin about "the hard life" and implying that you sold drugs.

Do you know how childish that sounds? Do you understand that real drugdealers would eat your food and shoot you in the face?

I don't give a fuck how much you bench while your bro tickles your asshole....You look soft.

I can see it in your face.

Really.

Don't speak to me.

Don't take this the wrong way token, I'm just trying to help you, but mate your a fecking idiot. If i was a bored cop it would take me about 5 minutes to trace your ISP and address and another 5 to convict you after all your mouthing off. How dumb do you have to be to post pictures of yourself on the internet bragging about selling weed?

you've told us where you live, what university you go to and what classes you take, and you've given clear photographic evidence, not that i think you'll get nicked but come on thats just slack

Guest Airjamie

You guys are missing the point entirely. The fact remains: IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR L.A. AND ACTUALLY PAY FOR COKE YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER.

i just forwarded this thread to the authorities and told them tokenindian was part of a massive operation raking in billions selling rare strains of marijuana from the indian subcontinent laced with curry powder, potatoes, peas, and soft white cheese, lit up in

a tandoor and ... oh shit sorry.