Cuddlys stuff of stuff.

"Some items for sale.If you have any questions please PM me anytime. Also,feel free to submit me your best offers and requests.Thanks."

- Also open for trades: rick owens, ann dizums, raf sims, lad musician etc..:D

1.IC Lad Musician - A/W07 Short Pea Coat/Trench Coat . Black - Size 44 - $580>>500>>450 Shipped!! - 5/14/08

Much coveted Lad coat from last season.Its a Pea Coat/Trench Coat,with removable shoulder,wrist straps and belts.Multi functional piece,can be worn under several looks.Rare size 44.Material is wool/gabardine medium weight coat great for spring/winter.Superb construction and materials used to create this piece.The coat it self is in excellent condition used sparingly,still have the tags with extra buttons and sample cloth.More photos will be posted later. Here is some pics for now.Any questions, please PM>. Thanks!

Measurements:

shoulders: 16.5

lenght collar to bottom hem:25.5

arm lenght-shoulder to end: 24

pit to pit: 18.5

*SOLD*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Samurai buyer here - after trying them on a couple times and wishing really hard that it wasn't the case, I've decided the S0505XXs are just too slim for me, so they're going back up for sale They're great jeans - still with the tab and arcs, and just some subtle wear. I'll take pictures soon, but PM me if you're interested.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...