FS: Samurai S5000BK sz.32 & 34 NEW.

milou

Guest StuckOnStupid

fucking hell, if someone would only buy my goddamn acnes.

feel like trading a pair of acne mic raw in a 34x34 NWT?

Guest StuckOnStupid
I thought the reason why you are selling acne is because you are tired of indigo and needed a black ?!?!

bk=black. got it?

AVOID AT ALL COST!

paypal'd this guy 200 USD for the size 34's, no responses

filed a paypal complaint and then he supplies a tracker an old one that's already been used for a shipment that was delivered to him

Check it out he gave paypal this tracking number for TNT 091072509

seems our scammer friend is from Lunteren, NL

Guest StuckOnStupid

this is so weird, because i didnt even paypal him the money, or give him my name and adress, and 6 pairs of Samurais showed up at my door today....wtf?

Wow, aaronk_83, you really have a lot of faith in this world. You have exactly waited 1 day for delivery and than filed a claim already? That's ridiculous. My money has been taken away already from my PayPal account so I won't sent you anything. And @ daydream, use your eyes, man, the invoice is $200 and not $2,000 like you said.

Wow, aaronk_83, you really have a lot of faith in this world. You have exactly waited 1 day for delivery and than filed a claim already? That's ridiculous. My money has been taken away already from my PayPal account so I won't sent you anything. And @ daydream, use your eyes, man, the invoice is $200 and not $2,000 like you said.

WOW, I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF FAITH IN PEOPLE WHO TRY TO SCAM ME. SHALL I LIST THE REASONS?

1. PAYMENT SENT and PAYMENT ACCEPTED in less than a MINUTE, I MERELY ASKED FOR COMFIRMATION OF FUNDS RECEIVED --> didn't get it

2. You were online the entire day, couldn't just stop to PM me at all though you were posting in your thread. And you just HAPPENED to have more than one pair in each size (previously not stated), only stated once someone said they wanted them too

3. No references

4. brand new paypal that's unconfirmed, and non verified

5. I filed a complaint on a gut feeling and I'm right about you. How do you explain the fake tracker you gave me? Just to let you know in the future, since I'm verified and confirmed you have to send me a package with it's destination in my postal code area to try to even scam paypal

6. next time, don't use a tracker for a package that was delivered to you because in a few hours I will know where you live, does that scare you? It's called fraud, and TNT was more than helpful to help me

For the next time, provided you are legit because i do have faith in people just not you after the tracker, you should just stop and PM people back if you are seen online, it helps