The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

A PAUSE FOR THE SAKE OF DOCUMENTATION

Took a few moments to take some documentary shots of the denims today. The shots were done out of the sunlight (which oddly enough had come out today) in as flat a light as I could manage.

We begin with that most favoured area, the crotch. Who doesn't enjoy a good crotch shot? I know I do. You can see the spot where the hole is wearing through, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

2008-03-18-Crotch_01.jpg

2008-03-18-Crotch_02.jpg

We continue down from the crotch to the knee.

2008-03-18-Knee.jpg

The names of those who have gone before.

2008-03-18-Inside_Pocket.jpg

Right back pocket.

2008-03-18-Back_Pocket.jpg

The notebook.

2008-03-18-Pocketbook.jpg

My Wild Swans wallet which has been living in the left back pocket.

2008-03-18-Wild_Swans.jpg

The belt.

2008-03-18-Belt.jpg

THE END

COAL HARBOUR

Had lunch today at Cardero's in Coal Harbour - a nice West Coast restaurant. I overlooks the Coal Harbour Marina in Vancouver's inner harbour. While standing by the pole, the woman and man (pictured just in front of me) walked by and made some joke about me having my picture taken. A little while later they were walking back along the seawall and saw me having more shots done. The woman joked that I must be famous or something. I told her that I was known all over the world. She laughed at me.

2008-03-19-Carderos_01.jpg

I was so busy posing and such that I forgot to take pictures of the food.

2008-03-19-Carderos_02.jpg

View from the deck at Cardero's. Those trees in the middle are Stanley Park. Behind and to the right stands Grouse Mountain, newly dusted with fresh snow. It is too bad that it isn't a sunny day because this view would have been quite good.

2008-03-19-Coal_Harbour.jpg

Who can resist a good pole?

(no homo)

2008-03-19-Signpost.jpg

This is where I was sitting when the woman saw me the second time.

2008-03-19-Sittin_01.jpg

Who can resist a good piece of waterfall art with a naked guy at the top? It made me glad to be wearing pants.

2008-03-19-In_The_Last_Warmth.jpg

Beside Coal Harbour is another art installation, which we call the lipsticks. I am sure it has some deeper meaning beyond just being some sticky-uppy hard things.

2008-03-19-Peeping_01.jpg

(no homo)

THE END

Ordo - thanks again for putting so much time and afford into the project...

How many days do you have left ?

And also - looks like the inner thigh area / threads might need reinforcement soon.....

This project has been a lot of fun. I have spoken with the various interested parties and it looks like I will go for about another week. It might be a bit thin for the next little bit but will end good I think. Stay tuned.

SUSHI DAY!

Since friday is a holiday, sushi day got bumped to thursday this week. Was very busy at work but had just enough time to pop out for a quick one at Oysi Oysi (Fine Japanese Restaurant).

2008-03-20-Oysi_Oysi.jpg

Ate foods - basic stuff.

2008-03-20-Sushi.jpg

Green tea is good for you.

2008-03-20-Eating.jpg

That's all I got for today - every other minute was spent working.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ordo again. whatever, your pictures are all so great ordo. you've made this thread incredibly entertaining to browse through... and i hope you buy a pair of these, they fit you well!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ordo again. whatever, your pictures are all so great ordo. you've made this thread incredibly entertaining to browse through... and i hope you buy a pair of these, they fit you well!

^What he said...haha.

Amazing Ordo, just amazing.

EPISODE ??? IN WHICH ORDO PUBLISHES TOUR OUT TAKES OF QUESTIONABLE QUALITY

To begin with, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts on the last few days. The last week has been absolutely crazy and I have not had the available time to put into the Tour. I can promise some interesting events this week, though, along with some special guest appearances, so don't give up hope.

In lieu of new shots, I thought it might be fun to post some of the material from the cutting room floor, the detritus collecting over the last month that wasn't quite good enough to make it into the thread.

Here are a couple of shots while walking to school one morning.

2008-03-24-Outside_01.jpg

2008-03-24-Outside_02.jpg

The return of the bird. This one was somehow a little too phallic for me.

2008-02-28-Bird_02.jpg

So was this one somehow.

2008-03-01-Ambleside_02.jpg

This was the flipside of one of the Ass Wars shots, and so lacking any discernible ass, was axed.

2008-03-03-The_Manhattan.jpg

It is important to make any adjustments to your wardrobe prior to having your picture taken.

2008-03-12-Seabus_02.jpg

Who doesn't love a good ball room. These shots were a little to gay for me.

(no homo)

2008-03-12-Ballroom_01.jpg

2008-03-12-Ballroom_02.jpg

2008-03-12-Ballroom_04.jpg

Gassy Ordo meets Gassy Jack. Part Two.

2008-03-06-Gassy_Jack_02.jpg

BTW - as a quick update, I took the jeans to a Minus The Bear concert last night to subject them to some of those mad amplitude fadez, but have no visual evidence to this fact. What ever happened to the days when venues were filled with actual smoke instead of pumped-in vanilla scented fog?

EPISODE ??? IN WHICH ORDO GOES IN TRANSIT

Today I paid a short visit to the Vancouver International Airport. They have been spending quite a bit of time to get it up to snuff for the upcoming 2010 Winter Olympics.

They have been filling it with art of the native peoples of British Columbia.

2008-03-25-Whale.jpg

One of our most famous artists is Bill Reid. His "Spirit of Haida Gwaii" is one of the centre pieces of the airport, as well as being used on the Canadian $20 bill.

2008-03-25-Haida_Gwaii.jpg

I got on an airplane.

2008-03-25-Plane.jpg

And relaxed a bit with my little pop-up flat panel screen. God bless the bulkhead.

2008-03-25-On_The_Plane.jpg

Where could Ordo be going? (other then insane by referring to himself in the third person once again). Tune in tomorrow, or maybe the next day, to find out the thrilling conclusion.