ICR vs Deth Killers, April 77, Nice Collective and more

mr. X

Hey all superfuturers. I'm trying to make money to raise enough money to open a bank account in Nigeria for 'a wealthy individual trying to move money overseas discreetly'. He has promised me enough money to fill a swimming pool and said I can invite all my superfuture friends for a money fight, where we'll throw handfuls of money at each other...

All these items are in Australian dollars. Shipping is obviuosly shipped from Australia. Local postage is $10, and international postage please contact me and i'll let you know the score.

ICR vs Deth Killers T Medium

ICR vs Deth Killers broke up at the height of their dominance of the fashion world. If you've ever seen their clothing you'll know their distinct style, which sees a fusion of bikers and fashion in only a way they could do. This T is new with tags, but has their unique softness which is like a t-shirt that has been loved for years. This is a piece of history. If anyone is looking for ICR vs Deth Killer T's in XL, let me know because I've got a bunch of them all new with tags...

It's all yours for AUS$70... NOW $50

Pit to Pit 20 inches

Shoulder to shoulder 19.5 inches

length 27

L1030315.jpg

L1030317.jpg

April 77 Costello Madness Pants 50 Was $120... NOW $100

Great cut for a pant, fitted around the waist and tapering in at the ankles. I've only worn these once, they're pretty much new. have a slight sheen in the light...

Waist 17 inches

Ankle width 5.5 inches

Rise 10.5 inches

L1030332.jpg

L1030330.jpg

L1030331.jpg

These are some items that i posted last time, that i have reduced in price.

Nice Collective Jacket - S $AUD80 now $AUD70

Lightweight jacket by Nice Collective. I'm sure you all know about their clothes and especially their jackets for which they are most well know for. There's a ton of celebrities that love the brand including Chris Martin from Coldplay. This jacket is perfect for spring/summer, and features Nice Collective's subtle, detailing as seen in the pictures.

the top of the collar to the bottom of the jacket is: 32 inches

shoulder to shoulder: just over 17 inches

pit to pit: 22 inches

waist: 21 inches

pit to the end of the sleeve: 19 inches

L1020845.jpg

L1020844.jpg

L1020843.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs Cotton Pants in Workmans Blue - 28 $AUD50 now $AUD25

These have only been worn once. Great casual pant for kicking around in. These are a relaxed fit, would look great with Dunks, Vandals, Visvims... anything a little more on the chunky side.

L1020816-1.jpg

L1020821-1.jpg

Misericordia Jacket Brown - M $AUD45... NOW $30

The story goes that the artistic directors from French superstore Collette were trekking around South America when they came across a village and saw all these school children wearing amazing uniforms. They decided to raise money for the village by selling clothes for them, based on what they saw that day. Profits go back to the village and they have since build a hospital and school, and workers get paid a proper wage. It's a shame this was just slightly too big for me, but i'm glad the money has gone to a good cause!

L1020841.jpg

L1020840.jpg

Bag from Japan- $40 NOW... GOOOONE!

This was a present from Japan. I like to carry around alot of stuff, and unfortunately this was slightly too small for me.

Bag Measurements:

Length 17 inches

Height: 7 inches

L1020855.jpg

Hey there...

I'm happy to let these pants go for Aus$120 plus shipping. They are a size european 50. I usually wear a 28 and these are a little bit bigger than normal. they're approx a 30, but I've put down measurements for you...

How much shipped for the April 77 pants? What size are they and what size do you normally wear?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...