Artificial Flavor Launching at FLAUNT! Fashion Show: Fri. 6/17/05 at Ruby Skye SF

artificial

Artificial Flavor, a new menswear line out of San Francisco, will debut its first product line on the runway this Friday night at Ruby Skye in San Francisco: SUPER stylish underwear that breaks the barriers of the typical boring and stagnant underwear that pervades the universe.

Doors open at 8, show starts at 9:30. Benefits women and children. Coupons will be given out for 30% off, product will be available at select stores and online.

See you there!

Enjoy Life. -Artificial Flavor

Let's see Friday night, in the city of SF, sure I will go out and see some new fashion. I heard about these guys and their digs look great. I am sick and tired of this shwag old school white underwear.

Ladies watch out, after I get this rad underwear, I will finally be unstopable!!!

Artificial Flavor-I like it. I'll show my true color.

Enjoy life!

John Vitti

YO! I went to the fashion show at Ruby Skye last night and it was wild. I love seeing hot girls walk around in bikinis. But the men's underwear stole the show! They had great colors and designs, something for every man. Great job fellas.

Where can I buy some?

Enjoy life.

John Vitti