fashion blogs/news websites

mrsaulr

can any one point me in the right direction for some good fashion/designer related blogs nad news websites, i already know about hype beast, so i dont really want any street wear specific sites.

also i know this isnt fashion related, but it saves making a new thread, any blogs/news sites for indieish music would good aswell ;)

i just wanted your opinions on things mate, its obviouse that people that already use these sort of thigns are going to know what the best sites to look at are. Of course I could search for stuff on google but its hard to find exactly what you want straght away, it would probably take quite a while, i just thought it would be a bit easier to do it this way. Its not as if im asking you to do anything especially hard, all you need to do is share a link or two with me. If your going to be selfish, at least do it quietly and dont be a cunt about it. :)

alright mate, as far as I´m concerned you´re the one being selfish here. Coming to what is basicly a fashionboard and asking for your personal wishes to be granted straight away. How about you use the search button and see if maybe threads like this have already been made. You´re really not the first to do this!

And welcome to the Future, cunt!

Do stick around!

here

here

here

but go here first!

mrsaulr, I agree with you man I'm always looking for new blogs and sites to get info from. Dude jumped on you for no reason he sounds ridiculous in my opinion... but anyways some of my favs are

www.denimology.co.uk

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

www.highsnobiety.com

http://trendynation.blogspot.com/

and even tho I hate this store, up against the wall has a fairly decent blog

www.uatwblog.blogspot.com

hope I was helpful... have fun

• 4 weeks later...