Douches

Guest de la swass

i wanna play:

1149155486_l.jpg

and why the fuck did you register just to do this? do you have no life? were you socially rejected in highschool?

yup. im gonna have to second that

although, i know exactly the kind of people he's talking about

Yeah, black people never take the piss out of stereotypical white cliches. By this logic I should get offended if ever a bunch of black college kids decide to dress up as Iron Maiden fans and throw a party.

why are most british people i come into contact with all randomly not in touch with being sensitive to racial issues in america?

you will never ever see a group of black college kids dress up as iron maiden fans. ever. they don't even know what iron maiden is. Eddie is the kid in their math class, not a zombie mascot. not to mention that dressing up like iron maiden fans is a lot less bothersome than dressing up as, say, a victim of police brutality, like one young fellow at a party thrown at the University of Texas in 2005.

when a giant corporation sues a poor artist who parodied their brand, you side with the corporation? what are you, a member of the fucking royal family?

n18900343_31326819_9151.jpg

i went to school with this kid, he graduated last year. he is the ultimate in douchery - he even equates his "good looks" to tom cruise (he resembles a half-retarded tom cruise, more so than the fact that tom cruise is already half retarded - scientology and all...), and closes the deal by quoting top gun... all the time. i saw him in the gym the other day and he comes up to me and goes, "hey bro, you been partying much?" i respond, no, im too busy with school and the like and he returns, "oh man, you're not living man. all i do is party." the conversation floated around the subject of partying for about 5 minutes until i said that i wanted to finish up my work out. consequently i did and luckily have not seen him since.

• 2 years later...