Sale at Barney's CO-OP....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE FUCK!?

every single co op in new york city besides the one that is ACTUALLY INSIDE OF BARNEYS stocks nothing but fucking old trovata and shitty prada and shitty graphic tees by sub-par imitations of rogues gallery and jesus fucking christ,

you all get fucking MMM in your co ops just beacause your co ops are off in far away lands?

i'm so pissed.

you all get fucking MMM in your co ops just beacause your co ops are off in far away lands?

i'm so pissed.

I once scored a MMM tee, scarf, button down, for 39, 45, and 99 dollars respectively.

It was like "take-40%-off-of-75%-off"

went to the tiny seattle barneys.

womens section wasn't so great as usual. Ss and Ms are pretty much gone on anything that is half way decent. i came home only with a loomstate top.

as for the mens section, it seems like someone turned it up side down. i hope it was one of you guys.

over and out.

I once scored a MMM tee, scarf, button down, for 39, 45, and 99 dollars respectively.

It was like "take-40%-off-of-75%-off"

you're a son of a bitch and i hate you.

i can go buy an ugly paul smith button down, or some ugly ass fucking penguin sneakers, unless i go to the co-op floor at Barneys proper, but sometimes a man just doesnt want to go to midtown.

Another helpful info:

When the big barneys on 59th starts their pre-sale, all the COOPs thruout

the country start their pre-sales as well.

The ones who drop $$$$$$ are informed while people like myself who only buy shit during sale aren't.

finally got my ass downtown to the co-op this morning...picked up a Martin M v-neck and a trovata button-up....about 30%off.

dude said the sale will last until late july or so, and they will continue to keep on marking stuff down up to 70%.

i wanted to get these parke and ronnin (sp?) swim shorts, but they were shorter than my boxers..sucks, the print was nice.

can we get status report on the new location at the grove?

yesterday - not picked over but nothing great to begin with. raf by raf, kim jones, apc, rogan, rag & bone all on sale.

Do Paul Smith wallets qualify under this sale?

Affirmative.

Picked up a 265 dollar Paul Smith wallet for 50 dollars at the end of January.

Noone looks in the jewery / accessory glass case.

Affirmative.

Picked up a 265 dollar Paul Smith wallet for 50 dollars at the end of January.

Noone looks in the jewery / accessory glass case.

Nice! I just called them though, and they don't have the rainbow wallet that I've been eyeing. Aww well, I'll pop by Saturday anyways and see what they got since I have to check out Odeur 53.

finally got my ass downtown to the co-op this morning...picked up a Martin M v-neck and a trovata button-up....about 30%off.

dude said the sale will last until late july or so, and they will continue to keep on marking stuff down up to 70%.

i wanted to get these parke and ronnin (sp?) swim shorts, but they were shorter than my boxers..sucks, the print was nice.

did you go to the one in the galleria?

was the markdown the same as all the other ones?

did you go to the one in the galleria?

was the markdown the same as all the other ones?

yea corbin...its marked down just like all the others.

sam tem: i liked alot of the stuff there...i guess im just happy that atleast we have a store like barney's in houston.

CL...any info on any shows in the future? like i said, id stop by my man.

My main problem with Barney's Co-op is the employees are clueless cocksuckers. I could put on a shirt two sizes too big for me and they would go "great fit" or the classic "that color looks great on you"

Just leave me alone while I shop. I don't give a fuck if the jacket I am trying on is your favorite jacket ever.

the store in houston has got to be the worst in the country

i'd only buy a few things if the whole store was discounted heavily

Agreed, the selection always seems so limited. Still, I'm tempted to go down there this week on the off chance they have something good.