Check it! Johnny Cupcakes photo campaign...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnny your shit is crazy and its bandwagon able i feel.. Hmmmm i wonder how long it will take to blast off...

are you going to sell to small stores in NYC and LA to get your product out too>???

or do the customers have to come toyou>

I use to have a life before i joined the music industry

I will be selling to small shops here and there. I have some shops in Japan, Milan Italy, Manchester/Leeds UK, Richmond VA, American Rag and Baracuda/blue demon in LA were carrying my stuff...they've been sold out and will have more stock once my new catalog is released at the end of August. But as of right now i'm just focusing on my online store, as well as my actual store. I'm also working on setting up a johnny cupcakes tour/promotion campaign for the fall.

Future things to look forward to; Another store location, a baby line called 'babycakes'(this Fall), higher end products for men and women..called "the cupcake dynasty", New catalog(end of August), housewares, limited artist series shirts, coloring books, bathroom/travel accessories, a dvd, and lots more.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'll stop designing when people stop buying. I've been making a living off of my clothing line for the past 2 years....and things just keep getting better. I've managed to open a shop/art gallery, come out with a catalog, meet lot's of chill people, turn down offers from urban outfitters, turn down offers of having my company bought off of me, ....and Most of all, I've been having a blast poking fun at pop culture with all of my cupcake designs. I have over 50 sketch books filled with ideas and sketches of designs and ideas. Frog eyes, lighten up buddy....its just a cupcake! I'm just having fun with some ideas and designs. How are you gonna hate on a cupcake? Are you anhorexic? Or did you get beat with cupcakes as a kid? chill out manggggggg

johnnycupcakes.com

hey johnny, don't discriminate man...remember the muffin, cookie and donut too...

good philosophy though, keep on doing what you're doing until you can't make a living off of it anymore...best of luck.

btw, get some of your stuff into the boston/cambridge area so i can stop by to see them.

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

Quote:

I will be selling to small shops here and there. I have some shops in Japan, Milan Italy, Manchester/Leeds UK, Richmond VA, American Rag and Baracuda/blue demon in LA were carrying my stuff...they've been sold out and will have more stock once my new catalog is released at the end of August. But as of right now i'm just focusing on my online store, as well as my actual store. I'm also working on setting up a johnny cupcakes tour/promotion campaign for the fall.

Future things to look forward to; Another store location, a baby line called 'babycakes'(this Fall), higher end products for men and women..called "the cupcake dynasty", New catalog(end of August), housewares, limited artist series shirts, coloring books, bathroom/travel accessories, a dvd, and lots more.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'll stop designing when people stop buying. I've been making a living off of my clothing line for the past 2 years....and things just keep getting better. I've managed to open a shop/art gallery, come out with a catalog, meet lot's of chill people, turn down offers from urban outfitters, turn down offers of having my company bought off of me, ....and Most of all, I've been having a blast poking fun at pop culture with all of my cupcake designs. I have over 50 sketch books filled with ideas and sketches of designs and ideas. Frog eyes, lighten up buddy....its just a cupcake! I'm just having fun with some ideas and designs. How are you gonna hate on a cupcake? Are you anhorexic? Or did you get beat with cupcakes as a kid? chill out manggggggg

--- Original message by Johnny Cupcakes on Jun 18, 2005 03:34 PM

BABYCAKES is brilliance!

Erik! how's adidas? I'd like to hit up NYC soon, i'll let you know when i'm gonna go. E-mail me your cell # when you get a chance.

thanks for the kind words everyone. i'll be sure to give you the 'superfuture hook-up' all the time. and to the couple haters, maybe you can pick up a shirt or two for your girlfriends.

anyone have any contacts w/ getting slip-ons made? (like the vans and alife ones) - lemme know. [email protected]

johnnycupcakes.com

online i might offer some other shirts besides american apparel. But 95% of people i've talked to(including stores/boutiques) would rather wear american apparel. And its perfect for girls, who tend to do more shopping. i'm working on having some of my own sweatshirts/patterns cut and sewn, to be released around christmas time.

johnnycupcakes.com