I just do not get it.....

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

YQaSsbwhO-4

am i old? im not cool anymore? what is it?

this little floozy is talking about "girl power", "her style". what fucking style? you are basically takingJJ Fad, shitty cocaine that smells like nail polish that is in those impossible to open bags delivered by the 24-hour dominican williamsburg guys, and ironic dookie ropes, 40s of steel reserve, and bamboo earrings and cooking them in a pot and that's your whole shit?

im just gonna come out and say it, i think this whole fucking movement is a joke. fuck this bitch, fuck those ugly french guys with dunks and mullets, fuck that stupid hindu bitch M.I.A and her gay boyfriend diplo, and fuck that stupid CSS shit and every goddamn thing associated with it. Yeah bitch, i lost my fuckin virginity to 2 live Crew in like 1991, and even back then i thought it was kind of silly shit, novelty rap just a few steps above Rappin' Ronny Reagan and Rappin Rodney Dangerfield. I have no problem with electro music and dance music as a whole, but when they co-opt this fake ironic hip-hop style, to me it's some subtle racist/cultural fucking tourism bullshit. to me this shit is worse than fuckin "this is why im hot" or some stupid rap sambo blackface jingle, cause musically its just as atrocious, but on a bigger level its appropriation FOR mockery. lame.

and RE Uffie.... yes, to her face i would pretend i liked her if we were mingling for an evening, only in the hopes id feed her enough chemicals that she'd let me put my tongue in her little pink butthole.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i was like, they're like, the best like, and then I was like, you know. thats annoying as hell. ok so I kinda like CSS, don't recognize the hip-hop rape in them that much. but generally I can't stand the pop culture explotations.

I saw this by accident today. all I can say is holy fuck, RHCP was actually a decent band many years ago. I find this incredibly offensive:

BdH987JJDYs

Guest StuckOnStupid
Think before you post next time.

scuse me? the fuck does that mean? its been thought about.

oh yeah i also want to give a shout out to spank rock and plastic little, and by "shout out" i mean a foot up they ass.

This passes for hiphop in Europe because dude....do you know how white Europe is? I've hung with black guys from Britian and I'm more ghetto than most of them. I don't care for this stuff but in my mind I think "if a bunch of spoiled British white girls and thier hipster/chav boyfriends wanted to rap, then this is probably what it WOULD sound like."

To me, this stuff is at least 10x more authentic than the fake swagger gangsta rap that comes out ad nauseum from asia.

Guest StuckOnStupid

wowwwww

holy shit lowery you just ruined my week. thanks.

why the fuck is frusciante even in that band anymore? see what happens when you sober up? all you care about is money.

-345. you can't hit uffie with the analingus bus until i do. sorry, i called dibs.

23. my tongue all up in her lower intestine.

5. however, i think you're off the mark when it comes to M.I.A.

5. her recent video that she shot in jamaica at Passa Passa is insane.

55. come on, she's got at least five hundred times more cred than Uffie...

she's got the terrorist hookup too. i'm down.

456. CSS? hip hop? i don't care, 'cause they suck.

3. i think the issues you bring up actually are more salient when yr talking about the FANS of this music. french dudes in dunks i can handle, but when their high fructose corn syrup sucking pasty fanbase start emulating said frenchmen, that's where the big problem lies, because they're on some otherness to the fifth power, twice removed, that i can't jock with. its like... a kid who wants to be an egg for halloween dressing up as a chicken... ya diiiig?

RE: RHCP

i'll give them a pass cuz i bet george clinton would.

see the thing about uffie sucking is this...she's not different enough to be artsy, and she's not dancy enough to be able to not be artsy and different. her single sucks and isn't dancey and awesome (unlike spank rock's Backyard Betty which is bangin' bitch), and CSS has several hits that are club play-able. 90% of Ed Banger sucks...in fact, 90% of this new house shit sucks (even most of Justice is hot steamy diarhea) so basically, its all about 1 hit wonders. which is perfect because the nature of new electronic music is so prone to a musical ADD anyway, so we don't need artists that stick around, we need artists that pump out one hit that lasts no more than 4 minutes that can be cuz with some other hit at the club.

but yo that RHCP vid was straight up ign'ant

Uffie is the fucking worst. She is literally the worst act in dance music right now.

HOWEVER, there's a bunch of legit shit in that scene. I fucking love Justice and Spank Rock, and Oizo has tons of great tracks under his belt. It just sucks how hipster shit poisons the whole scene for everyone, when there's a bunch of legit shit in there.

But again, Uffie is a piece of shit.

And also, I would definitely fuck the shit out of her

he directed it, it's meant to be parody on all the rap videos out today.

wow, well interesting to hear the connection, but now I just wanna know why RHCP thinks they are the ones who should make a rap video parody? that band absolutely sucks nowadays. and how broke is chris rock?

Guest StuckOnStupid
i rhyme like kelly bundy i keep that shit nasty.

ughhh.

i knew a girl that lived with her and she was like "oh but she can RAP!" and i was like oh word thats nice hey check this out SHUT UP!"

Guest StuckOnStupid
....did that last post make sense to anyone not Canadian, because here in American I call that gibberish.

SoS?

i dunno. your guess is as good as mine, eh?

I could make a really insighful post were I discuss issues of race, class, authenticity, cultural imperialism and shit like that. But if there's one thing the world doesn't need, it's another kid with "special whiteboy" complex talking smack about the pale faced, coked-to-the-gils masses, who "don't understand" the cultures they are stealing from.

If you are white and in this thread, go read Bomb The Suburbs for that shit.

Instead, I'm just going to go ahead and say the following:

I blame The Fader for all of this.

Seriously.

All of it.

She should've just stuck to doing one or two word phrases in other's peoples tracks. Her voice sounds a lot better when it's altered on Pop the Glock which to me is the only listenable song in her catalogue .. without any type of effect on her voice it just sounds real fuckin annoying.