Supreme NYC

soundune

I'm out on the west coast so the only chance I have for any Supreme action is through the 'ol ebay. But now I'm taking a trip to Japan, and hope to hit up the Supreme gear out there. Before I do any purchasing, though, I was wondering if the kind people of supertalk might help me with a little price comparison.

I'm talking Supreme NYC vs Ebay vs Supreme Japan

What are the prices for, say, a box cap or t-shirt at the NYC and Japan shops? I just want to make sure I don't spend a ton out in Nipon when I could buy it for less on ebay or save my money for a NY trip.

I appreciate your help very much!!! Mille grazie

supreme NYC:

box caps - somewhere from 28-30 dollars...

t-shirts - 24-27...

im just giving u prices off the top of my head cuz before caps and t-shirts had set prices, now after they reopenned up a few months back, they raised prices on alot of things, so i dont really recall it...but yea, thats the price range on the shirts and caps....

and by the way...supreme is openned on the west coast....im pretty sure u can google it or someone will let u kno exactly where it is...

gee?

Supreme has a store in LA if you're interested. I would go for another brand because supreme really isn't anything too special. Hype kills....

Supreme L.A.

439 North Fairfax Avenue,

Los Angeles, CA 90036

Everything in Japan is expensive compared to America for the most part. The last time I was in Japan t-shirts average 4,900 yen which is like $45 or so. Supreme t-shirts were in the 6,800-8,900 yen($65-85) and up even if you could find the good stuff. But there is so much better and more interesting things to see, do, and buy in Japan that you should just go there with an open mind and stumble onto something that is not readily available here. Japan is just incredible that way...

Went to Supreme in L.A. yesterday and they still had a good selection of their stuff. But nothing that blew me away... You'll find way better stuff in Japan for sure. Just bring a grip of cash with you.

when i went the supreme store in daikanyama in march,

the supreme box sweatshirt (i dont know the official name)

was around 39000 yen... thats like what? $400

Supreme NYC shirts are about 28 with box caps I think 34 . The new Saville shirts are $38 . I just got back from Japan and was in the store there. Prices for shirts ther are about 6,800 yen so it's much worth sticking to the stores here in teh states. All though I must say in Harajuku there are stores that carry old Supreme stuff a bit pricey but they have alot of old joints.

So Supreme in Japan is way overpriced soo what?

Heads are smarter out there cause they know fo sho that cats aren't comming in to grab a box cap to skate in, not like people in the states that shop at supreme are doing that, but its more evident in Japan!

My boy just got back from Japan and said there's consignment stores that basically have every hard to find box cap and sweatshirt produced. They're located in Shibuya. If you have your heart set on a specific item they'll take care of you...

Quote:

spoonfed-

u need to read a bit more carefully-

Its possible the Bootleg stuff your mom gets your is from china and taiwan...real supreme is usa made and or canada..

tell your mom to come corect with the usa made stuff.

then have her post a recent photo of herself,the one she emailed me is a bit blurry.

Edited by whatdunksshouldiwear on Jun 14, 2005 at 09:22 PM

--- Original message by whatdunksshouldiwear on Jun 14, 2005 09:22 PM

The fact that you're even remotely interested in my mom who is over 60 is a sign is a definite tell tale sign of what fucking loser you are. Maybe after you hit puberty, you'll blossom into a more attractive adult and these self esteem issues will go away on their own.

• 3 weeks later...