First Pair of Raw Jeans. I'm Nervous!

shoejuice

i find it funny you all think that im too tall, but rather i think you're all too short and skinny. but its all in the ey of the beholder. personally, i love being tall, and i get by just fine. i fit into all sorts of clothes, though sometimes it is hard to find just the right size. it doesn't really phase me, i just got a great Kenneth Cole Reaction suit, had it fitted and slimmed down, tapered the pants, and made it nice and skinny. im happy with myself and fuck ya'll who can't appreciate height. no offense by that either, just turning the phrase

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'7 isnt too tall. It's just tall for me. Can you dunk? Sounds stupid but I know some tall people who can't jump

yes but only two handed, i can't palm a ball since i fucked up the tendons in my wrist/hands from carpel tunnel that reoccurs every so often. from many years of piano/guitar/computer keyboard action

I'm 6'5 1/2" and I cant dunk? Does that make me a bad person?

no i couldnt even come close to dunking then, but that was freshman year

i still have trouble at 6'7", but thats on account that i broke my ankle and i havent fully recovered yet.

Can you at least get rimed?

If your offereing, I promise I will shower first.

can you at least touch the rim? lol

edit: lol rome beat me to the punch

Yeah I can get the rim, but I can get the ball down through it... I cant jump very high.