fuck the jazz

man, fuck spurs and big shot rob. suns without amare and barbosa? please, I understand the standard prcedure/penalty argument, but if i was a dirty ass coach who is desparate for an edge, I am gonna send in the last guy off the bench when tension is high and tell him to foul other team's likable (guy everyone on team likes) star player real hard right around the edge of the opposing team's bench. and if the other team doesn't bite hard enough, I'd tell my 2nd to last guy to get involved in the scuffle to escalate shit.

^ fuckin eh. And that's the truth. Fuck Bowen as well.

If GSW & PHX lose then the conference finals are gonna SUCK DOGS BALLS.

Idon't mention CHI cuz it ain't gonna happen. As much as I love TYRUS THOMAS it ain't happening... and CLV... fuck 'em alongside NJ.

This could be the LEAST interesting final four teams in history.

david stern has to be shitting in his pants that the spurs and pistons dont make it to the finals. that was already the lowest rated finals in history. you would think with the mavs suns and warriors in the playoffs the spurs wouldnt have a chance and the finals would be interesting...only the suns remain

I hope to God that the Suns wins the Western Conference. If not, well it's back to baseball. (and I also hope that this year's NBA finals will have the lowest ratings ever, even lower than 2003 and 2005.)

If Stockton didn't flop so much, I may have had a hard time rooting against the Jazz (or at least Stockton himself, don't care about Malone so much). But then you can't deny Jordan's passion to win; if Duncan has half the emotion Jordan have (and I mean, I wish Duncan could just scream out when he makes a dunk, something with passion) then at least the Spurs wouldn't be so boring to watch.

But that's the problem with some of the "all stars" in today's NBA, it's just business as usual.

All those 90s combo's were legendary. And as much as I cry when drunk over the glory days (for me) of the early-mid 90s ball... I have to realise the L is about the NOW. And with Agent Zero, The Young Chocolate Thunder( DH), Bosh, Tyrus, hell even Nate, the big 3 youngin's (LBJ - when's gonna just take over shit like we all know he can, Mello - get that chip off your shoulder, and my least fav DuhWade - and ya'll thought Manu flopped!) and a handful of others... well things may be picking up in the L after a few years of ... spurs/pistons/heat garbage.

But the question of the off season has gotta be with KG.

And since we're remeniscing what about LJ... man that guy was a powerhouse.

And yeah don't forget the MAGIC ingredient with the WARRIORS success!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE

Whenever they are playing fast and aggressive and just fuckin awesome ball there's atlest one drunk.