SuFu Wallet

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, he is one of the coolest dudes i met in japan. really, fucking cool.

he is a total geek about everything. he can talk for hours about old converse sneakers, denim, vintage hair dryers, vintage watches, leather, aloha shirts, etc., etc.... his fiance is the daughter of a japanese southern baptist preacher. only in okinawa do you see that (most churches in okinawa are southern baptist due to the influence of the u.s. military). okinawa is a strange and wonderful place. both very familiar and very foreign. most people who visit japan don't get a chance to go to okinawa, but i highly recommend it. i know a bunch of americans who won't leave, they love it so much.

Would he do an ultra slim and small wallet, I like those big leathercraft japanese ones but personnally like to carry something that barely registers as being there I'd like something for maybe 5 cards, most can be tucked away as they're not taken out too frequently+ some cash.

fuuma, to be honest, if you want a super slim and small wallet, it would probably be best to buy from a leather company.

kamida-san makes everything by hand, so, unless you are looking for special features, it would be cheaper to get something from a place like leathergoodsconnection.com, considering the shipping from japan.

those belt bags/scissor pouches are looking mighty tempting...

502078361_48f0b7d5ab.jpg

the one along the bottom row with the clips look rather unique, I'm wondering what those run for? and what the approx size is on them, like (could you jam a cell phone in there).

the one along the bottom row with the clips look rather unique, I'm wondering what those run for? and what the approx size is on them, like (could you jam a cell phone in there).

rome1, he can make them whatever size you want them. i am not sure what size that is, but it's probably for an ipod or cellphone.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mizanation/KamidaLeather/photo#5065408719999034402

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I just saw coleslawyum's bag he got for his barber, so now I really want to see what this cat can do for me in a belt.

By the way, csy's barber will be the coolest barber around with that thing. It looks cool unstained, but wait 'til that thing gets some patina on it.

yeah can your dude make cell phone holders. thats the one thing im really looking for, i got a sony erricson w800i. but the only thing holding me off is im in need of buying a new cell phone. sick of this one. was thinking of the apple iphone except 2 drawbacks.

1) i heard the screen cracks if you drop it on a hard surface just once and that there is no insurance offered on the phone for damages or if it gets lost or stolen.

2) there might be a new iphone out in either this november or january. if not them most likely late march. what the fuck should i do?

• 1 month later...

Giant wallets with giant button adornments for life.

Maybe we could just invent a superfuture leather-brand. We can do a little hot-potato with this sucker worldwide and use it to heat-brand our leather wallets. Next time we see someone we just show the heat brand... brave people can even heat brand their own skin!

rm-rdc-02-02.jpg

BC042.jpg

i like the redmoon style with little thinner, a long wallet version. snap button with 4-5 card slots. pocket for coins. a rope tassel - but not braided like red moon.more like the skull denim version clean and straight.

• 3 months later...