SuFu Wallet

screenname engravings on the inside left bottom corner would be killer... not in the liking of outside engravings, but if its done nice and subtile im in..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im in for the no button aswell as no change pockets....

but I really dig the leather strap which Still linked too.. what do people think of this ?

and would really be in for some amazingly soft leather so you could almost roll it together.. dunno if this could be done...

the strap sounds cool, i'd rather have that then the leather braids that other people linked to. why people like that i dont know. i'd rather have a chain in all honesty though.

"superfuture" on the outside somewhere, not too big.

your screenname on the inside. sucks to be you if you chose something superlong or vaguely homoeotic (i'm looking at you, suckdick).

chains are all right, but i think sticking to a leather rope/brad/strap adds to the sufu-ness of this project.

"superfuture" on the outside somewhere, not too big.

your screenname on the inside. sucks to be you if you chose something superlong or vaguely homoeotic (i'm looking at you, suckdick).

chains are all right, but i think sticking to a leather rope/brad/strap adds to the sufu-ness of this project.

but don't we want this to be unique? basically every wallet that is on the market uses leather braids, i'd rather opt for a chain instead.

as for the long or short issue, definitly long, but not huge just one that pokes out of the pocket half an inch to an inch.

yeah kinda long would be nice, and the soft leathe aswell miz, mark that up... too many wallets on this board that are of really heavy shit leather...

Guest doubletap

i need a braided or non-braided leather rope w/o tassle for my redmoon wallet. oh, and the metal clasps should be of quality( just like those pictured)

you know how it goes :)

but this sums up my needs and some of the others:

Heavy black leather (black is my colour)

3-4 card slots

cash slot

leather band wrapped around (referring to Still's link again) maybe with a bead in the end..

subtile "Superfuture" engraving on outside, and subtile screenname on the inside

no buttons whatsoever

no change slot

you know how it goes :)

but this sums up my needs and some of the others:

Heavy black leather (black is my colour)

3-4 card slots

cash slot

leather band wrapped around (referring to Still's link again) maybe with a bead in the end..

subtile "Superfuture" engraving on outside, and subtile screenname on the inside

no buttons whatsoever

no change slot

everything there sounds good, except for the length. (which should be longer 1/2 to 1 inch sticking out of the pocket)

hmm, im thinking no snap for the "in the club"-style wallet.. but then again.. that quarter button sounds really darn tempting..

miz maybe you should start a supermarket thread with all the options, colour, engraving, button and so on... and then people could just order...

this leads nowhere i think, just different people slinging out ideas, i see no wallets coming my way...

Guest Chocodove2

i literally just came over from the fab four site from looking at their wallets and was contemplating going down to BiG to check out the SDA's and I see this thread...so I would be in for sure. Kinda would like a belt, too...

miz maybe you should start a supermarket thread with all the options, colour, engraving, button and so on... and then people could just order...

this leads nowhere i think, just different people slinging out ideas, i see no wallets coming my way...

i think you are right. i will setup a website with the following options:

wallet:

shape (long, short)

size (big, small)

color of leather

color of stitching

change pocket + card slot or double card slots

type of leather (saddle leather, soft leather)

button:

u.s. quarter

indian head nickel

attacher (better word for this?):

braid

strap

miscellaneous options:

jewels

studs

engraving

decorative stitching

did i miss anything?

What exactly is the difference between long/short and big/small? I figure long/big is more like the biker style wallets and the short/small is like the smaller ones with the snap closure. Can you clarify? Maybe picture examples?

I think the proper word for "attacher" is lanyard, btw.