SuFu Wallet

i have a friend who makes custom wallets. if there is enough interest, maybe we could put in an order of custom sufu wallets?

so, any ideas? shapes, sizes, braids, engravings, features, etc....?

or, if everyone has different tastes, we can scrap the sufu wallet idea and just put in individual orders.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell them you're the perfect juror because you can just tell when somebody's guilty.

Put me down for a belt.

this sounds too sweet to not get involved...

could use a nice "im in the club wallet"...

So, nice thin saddle leather, black, card and cash slots with leather band like the one Still found...

and wooot, that quarter wallet button would be sleek as hell...

i'd like a slimmer wallet that is longer than most wallets and hangs out of the pocket slightly. i don't think a red moon style wallet would be good for this project, because if people really wanted one they could buy an actual red moon wallet or go to leather goods connection and get one similar to it. this should be a wallet that is different enough from other brands that will make it unique.

i personally do not like the big buttons on the outside of wallets like red moon, so i would be in favor of not having any buttons.

yeah im in for the no button aswell as no change pockets....

but I really dig the leather strap which Still linked too.. what do people think of this ?

and would really be in for some amazingly soft leather so you could almost roll it together.. dunno if this could be done...