I feel special when I wear my......

Stratman

sugarcane_okinawa_02.jpg

While I now own several pair of premium denim ( KMW, Iron heart, 45 rpm, APC, R&B) I recently picked up a pair of SC Okinawas. This is my first pair of semi-slubby jeans and I must say I totally love these jeans. I got the one wash and they are so soft and comfortable and the details (patch, rear pocket linings, front pocket cloth) are top notch. When I look at and feel these jeans, I truly feel like I have on something special. Of all denim you own (and I know there is plenty of nice stuff here) what makes you feel on top of the world when you wear it?

While I now own several pair of premium denim ( KMW, Iron heart, 45 rpm, APC, R&B) I recently picked up a pair of SC Okinawas. This is my first pair of semi-slubby jeans and I must say I totally love these jeans. I got the one wash and they are so soft and comfortable and the details (patch, rear pocket linings, front pocket cloth) are top notch. When I look at and feel these jeans, I truly feel like I have on something special. Of all denim you own (and I know there is plenty of nice stuff here) what makes you feel on top of the world when you wear it?

Stratman, this too was my first pair of slubby denim and I love em !! Been wearing mine for a few months now and they are only getting better and better. Makes it kinda tough to put my nudies back on....

Next question is what to get next, leaning towards some Iron Hearts, which do you like better your IH's or SC's?

my gf's panties.
Stratman, this too was my first pair of slubby denim and I love em !! Been wearing mine for a few months now and they are only getting better and better. Makes it kinda tough to put my nudies back on....

Next question is what to get next, leaning towards some Iron Hearts, which do you like better your IH's or SC's?

Prior to getting these I would say my IH were my favorite. The 21 oz denim is incredible. And so wearable. But I have to say I like the SC a touch better. The color and texture make them so nice. The IH run a close second so I would definitely say get them.

I have okinawa's as well the details and the slub ect are overwhelming, its hard to find stuff which goes well with the dark blue though, a very differnt colour than my APC's. I wish i hadn't been a pussy though and gone for a 30 instead of the 31 - the Selfedge measurments scared me into it.

I have okinawa's as well the details and the slub ect are overwhelming, its hard to find stuff which goes well with the dark blue though, a very differnt colour than my APC's. I wish i hadn't been a pussy though and gone for a 30 instead of the 31 - the Selfedge measurments scared me into it.

Yeah I got my regular size. I talked to Gordon at BIG and he measured them while I was on the phone. I don't really understand Self Edges measurement as far as the Canes go. I was ready to size up as well.