This Is How We Run Shit...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, remember that scene in "the pursuit of happyness" where will smith's character asks the guy stepping out of the ferrari, "what do you do?" in the movie, the guy says that he's a stock broker. this answer leads christopher gardner (will smith's character) onto a path that will eventually make him the owner of a successful financial company.

if i ask this question to the luxury car owners in this thread, what would the response be? also, what path would it lead me on?

498235510_8c1f2a22c2.jpg

Fam blurred for obvious reasons, don't want people in the street recognising them and wanting to take pictures of this awesome whip!

That's actually quite a relative post-Ferruccio Lamborghini started out making Tractors...

from wiki:

"The most common version, as told by Ferruccio Lamborghini's son [3], is that Ferruccio Lamborghini went to meet Enzo Ferrari at the Ferrari factory to complain about the quality of the clutch in the Ferrari 250 GT he owned. Enzo Ferrari sent him away telling him to go and drive tractors because he was not able to drive cars. Lamborghini went back to his factory, had his Ferrari's clutch dismantled and realized that the clutch manufacturer was the same who supplied the clutches for his tractors. In his warehouse he found a spare part which he thought suitable, and when it was installed the problem was solved."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lamboghini_traktor.jpg

Guest jmatsu
fyi #2418 was jmatsu's mama.

I met this lady from japan, never made love with an african.

I fucked her once, I fucked her twice. I ate that pussy like shrimp fried rice.

nice try at a cheap shot, but my mother doesn't like short little black men who dress badly.

at the very least, you could have compared the vagina to sushi, because my mother is not chinese. i wanted to make a crack about your mother's cooch tasting like fried chicken or watermelon, but i figured that black peasant food, ala ethiopean polenta would probably suite her and your tastes better, not to mention i'm not fond of fucking the elderly and handicapped.

nice try at a cheap shot, but my mother doesn't like short little black men who dress badly.

at the very least, you could have compared the vagina to sushi, because my mother is not chinese. i wanted to make a crack about your mother's cooch tasting like fried chicken or watermelon, but i figured that black peasant food, ala ethiopean polenta would probably suite her and your tastes better, not to mention i'm not fond of fucking the elderly and handicapped.

ethiopean polenta is a hectic phrase for sure,

but i suspect that westside is not african.

my vote is for his mother's punani tasting like... ackee and codfish.

IZ U IZ OR IZ U AIN'T JAMAICAN, BLAD?

498235510_8c1f2a22c2.jpg

Fam blurred for obvious reasons, don't want people in the street recognising them and wanting to take pictures of this awesome whip!

for some random reason, the blurring of your dogs face is really funny i cant stop laughing

"GET IN THE CAR"

cant drive it 24/7 dude, so thats a bit of a shitty statement......or when im working earning money to put juice in it.

ok how about any time in the next couple days. open the rear hood too so we can peep the engine. how about the keys?

hella feet on the metal good enough?

wanna peep at this one as well....p.s thanks for the positive reps. ha ha ha ha ha.

Picture009.jpg

c2f96444.jpg

Mike, you park the cars there? I was expecting a Grand country manor, or a gravel drive rather than pebble dashed chainmail fence?

cant have everything in life im afraid. . . .its only a very small and just newly built house, hence temp security fence still needing sorting out, but its mine own.

dryice, dun be jealous... if i post up bare ill log books in my name, do you think theres any chance of one postitve rep from you hella sick dudes...ha ha ha ha.

just burn me out of here asap you bunch of bitter bitter haters.

wow...are you stalking me? btw wtf is polenta? I'm also not short.