WTB: Fake Head Porter / Porter Bags in NYC

Lucas0607

Ok, So I've been to the porter store in NYC and they are sooo fucking expensive. I mean, they're nice, I like the designs but cmon, 200+ bucks for a simple nylon messenger bag? You're pretty much buying just the brand rather than the thing itself. So I'm not a big fan of that.

I really like the designs though of porter stuff. really functional. So I'm looking for carbon copies of these bags' designs. Tell me where to get replicas.

Fake = cheap.

Good design.

Thanks

Ok, So I've been to the porter store in NYC and they are sooo fucking expensive. I mean, they're nice, I like the designs but cmon, 200+ bucks for a simple nylon messenger bag? You're pretty much buying just the brand rather than the thing itself. So I'm not a big fan of that.

I really like the designs though of porter stuff. really functional. So I'm looking for carbon copies of these bags' designs. Tell me where to get replicas.

Fake = cheap.

Good design.

Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Dickies-Basic-Messenger-Bag-Available/dp/B000BBC43Y

?

Fake = cheap.

Good design.

Thanks

Did you ever stop and think that the reason Porter bags cost what they do is because of the amount of time and effort that went into the design?

Time=money

Your reasoning for wanting to buy a fake Head Porter stuff is flawwed.

• 1 month later...

I just got a Porter 'sling' bag from ebay. It was advertised as 100% authentic but the build quality looks suspect to me. I actually have a guaranteed real one which I bought from the Comme des Garcons store in London and it's clearly better made. This ebay version was $69 so what did I expect? Save up for a real one as it will probably last longer and look better.