HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

YES! My boy from Montreal just arrived an hour ago...first thing he did was put this in my hand...

That's cool - I've never seen it as I have an old cd-r copy, i think off that version.

but Lost&Found... what a label! I sincerely hope they put all the money they made to good use and are now balling somewhere nice.

I think the later is the most likely, although I can find very little info on their discography other than that record, which I presumed to just be a compilation of a number of releases.

I looked for more info on Lost&Found too but I may have that wrong. Will keep looking into that.

...so what you're saying is...this is could be a bootleg cXa release? Or they might have just not received any money from it.

It's almost certainly a bootleg, they were notorious for not paying bands back in the day, and Freddy Alva (who owned Wardance records and originally put out the CA 7" and LP) would never have let Lost and Found put that out legally. I saw that CD in a store but I wouldn't put money those scumbags pockets (plus I have the vinyl anyway). The music is out there on torrent sites and Soulseek if you want it...

I just want to see the Mind Eraser footage; I heard that place turned into a madhouse for that band.

I also heard that people were booing Fucked Up, while they were trying to film

Fucked up is from Toronto. It's like going to a Boston game and hearing sox fans boo their team.

However it was indeed a madhouse for mind eraser.

i guess Rites of Spring doesn't really fit here really but whatever. Wish I could have seen them live:

"It's too hard for me to say, 'No, we're not a punk band.' Who represents the idea of punk more? Them or us? I think we do."

-Guy Picciotto

Rites of Spring fits in this thread.

It's almost certainly a bootleg, they were notorious for not paying bands back in the day, and Freddy Alva (who owned Wardance records and originally put out the CA 7" and LP) would never have let Lost and Found put that out legally. I saw that CD in a store but I wouldn't put money those scumbags pockets (plus I have the vinyl anyway). The music is out there on torrent sites and Soulseek if you want it...

Word. I'm definitely unhappy with the fact...I feel like the shit sucks for both the band and the customer. It was the power of the mighty CXA that made me jump so quickly at the notion of a discography that isn't in mp3 format. I have everything from the '89 demo and Live Flexi 8" to some live tracks off of the Retarted comp to "A Light In The Darkness" and "Collosus" on mp3...plus scoured eBAY for the vinyl which gets crazy prices especially for the LP. Heard rumors of an rerelease of the discography coming soon (at first I thought they meant a rerelease of this cd)...I guess that'll be a nice gift alongside the Lifesblood stuff on Prank...whenever that comes out.

I know the discog has been rumored for a while, they mentioned it on their myspace page. There wa also supposedly going to be a few reunion gigs, but that never happened either.

There's going to be a new Life's Blood discog CD? I have the one that Vermiform did a while back, is there going to be different stuf on it?

Yes...the Necros live "Hey Mickey" cover with John Brannon is excellent as well.

Arem...yes...Prank is supposed to put it out...since I think '04. Jason even says it is on the way. I think some unreleased/bonus tracks will be on there as well.

trash talk rules. I need to see them live. seeing them with outbreak would be insane. well.. old outbreak at least (like when they were touring off their ep or when they just released their first full length)

last time I saw outbreak it was a total bumout. slow as shit, boring as fuck.. latest cd was weak IMO