"Any who?"

"Do you have any One Life Crew records?"

"One Life Crew?"

"Yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaah!"

"Uh yeah."

"AWWWW DUDE."

5OG9Adn_UFU

^ assfactor 4

i was at this show; the more than music fest from 1995 (?) in a high school basement/cafeteria in columbus ohio; if i remember rightly, i am out of frame to the right of the cameraman

it was chokehold's last show, too. hockey masks in the pit.

I assume the pit started when Chokehold played? That must've been a nice clean up job.

Also...DO NOT CLICK ON THE OTHER ASSFCTOR VIDEO IN THE RELATED VIDEOS REEL (the one that pops up at the end of the video)...fUCKIN WEIRD LANGUAGES AND SHIT.

for you posi kids....

jimmy from champion started a new band, ON. theyre good. they just uploaded some songs on their space, so take a look.

http://www.myspace.com/onhc

and chris started a street punk band called the poverty bay saints. they are stellar as well.

http://www.myspace.com/povertybaysaints

l_1586372af81df60cfd0afe8573e68177.jpg

wow the three headliners are basically rehash 90's metallic hardcore bands. just listen to a cro-mags record, you'll be fine.

and sycamore, love outbreak saw 'em with trash talk and bane not too long ago. go to their next show, i'll be there.

ah ok, cool.

Most of these bands are touring over here this year, so it's not like we are missing out on anything. I'm not one for fests anymore either - the bands you want to see end up playing first and last and you spend the rest of the day trawling distros for more records you don't need.

That's not so much fun when you have a mortgage.

wow the three headliners are basically rehash 90's metallic hardcore bands. just listen to a cro-mags record, you'll be fine.

The locals on that bill outweigh the headliners by far. Don't think I'll fork out the train fare to get there but if I were in London I'd be more arsed about it.