Topman Lens

From Topmanzine:

"Following the success of Topman’s Lens Autumn/Winter 06, the new Spring/Summer 07 collection finds Dexter Wong, Licentious and Siv Stoldal taking their ideas new and edgy places, and brings on board Lou D’s English classicism and the fantastically imaginative KTZ. The collection can be found at the Lens Boutique in the Oxford Street flagship store.

Among the veterans of A/W 06, Dexter Wong takes his trademark trenchcoat even further out there, and there are dark glasses from Licentious, drawing inspiration from Roy Orbison. Siv Stoldal has her own spooky summer vibe with skull-patterned fabric and collaborates with much-tipped designer Husam-El-Odeh.

New to Lens, Lou D twists a classic ‘Brideshead Revisited’ feeling, and KTZ present a childhood-inspired, print-heavy nu rave collection.

Lens Spring/Summer 07 is all about bringing an edge to that summer loving. Through a Lens, darkly."

So many questions... is any of this out yet? What is the pricepoint like?

How does the quality compare to regular Topman stuff?

I want some so badly, particularly Siv Soldal and Kokon To Zai...

From Topmanzine:

"Following the success of Topman’s Lens Autumn/Winter 06, the new Spring/Summer 07 collection finds Dexter Wong, Licentious and Siv Stoldal taking their ideas new and edgy places, and brings on board Lou D’s English classicism and the fantastically imaginative KTZ. The collection can be found at the Lens Boutique in the Oxford Street flagship store.

Among the veterans of A/W 06, Dexter Wong takes his trademark trenchcoat even further out there, and there are dark glasses from Licentious, drawing inspiration from Roy Orbison. Siv Stoldal has her own spooky summer vibe with skull-patterned fabric and collaborates with much-tipped designer Husam-El-Odeh.

New to Lens, Lou D twists a classic ‘Brideshead Revisited’ feeling, and KTZ present a childhood-inspired, print-heavy nu rave collection.

Lens Spring/Summer 07 is all about bringing an edge to that summer loving. Through a Lens, darkly."

So many questions... is any of this out yet? What is the pricepoint like?

How does the quality compare to regular Topman stuff?

I want some so badly, particularly Siv Soldal and Kokon To Zai...

If I didn't know better I would have sworn you made this entire thing up. This shit reads like gibberish to me.