Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

On another note... can we petition Keds to make the title bout hi's in black again or something? These are so damn rad and they had them on sale for a little bit months ago, but I was out of the country so unable to buy them. Someone should do something about this. Or maybe someone should find a stockpile of them hidden away somewhere.

i have a size 8.5 i could sell you (what's your size?). it was worn once, but comes w/ box. 70bux shipped?

yeah but filipa k shit be mad expensive, how much are those hi's, around 400? The look similar to the MJ ones from last year which I didnt really care for either.

im not a real big chucks guy (or chucks derivatives), but im thinking about these

pretty cheep, and i always liked the previous painted vers.

yeah but filipa k shit be mad expensive, how much are those hi's, around 400? The look similar to the MJ ones from last year which I didnt really care for either.

im not a real big chucks guy (or chucks derivatives), but im thinking about these

pretty cheep, and i always liked the previous painted vers.

I've seen those in person and the studs are a lot cheaper and gaudier looking than they appear in that photo for some reason.

notessee, dont thin kthat these are the fuckin bomb, go look at them in person, and i

swear you'll fukin crap in your pants, these are just shitty pics.

my bad-_- house of blues didn't let me bring a camera in so i took it using my phone. And maybe they're referring to how they don't like that lupe is wearing them, not how they actually look. haha

Rolling172854B34001000.jpg

I just ordered these can't wait to throw em on. I still like the first version that came out but I'll give these a try. I needed all black high tops by all means. I wanted the high top black patent leather common projects on revolve clothing that's on back order but I couldn't wait.

WOW these sneakers suck major balls. Returning them today, the leather is wayyy too soft its like your wearing a leather jacket on your feet.

Guest jmatsu
i really like these, classic looking and pretty cheap.

AC_11734384_h_pu.jpg

acne x tretorn

it pretty cool, but just how cheep this shit be? i was pissed they didn't do a color way for that zipper shit in black (i don't thing). anyway i would wear this...i just wish the sole was black or white.