Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

how do raf shoes fit? i wear a 10.5 or 28.5cm. can i fit a size 10, or is it too small, or an 11 or is it too big, or do they do half sizes. i just tried to search but cant really find a clear answer.

I had some Raf by Raf, they fitted very true to size I thought. Not sure about Raf mainline though.

For RAF by Raf Simons high-tops:

EUR 41

Inside measurement: 25.5cm

EUR 42

Inside measurement: 26.5cm

EUR 43

Inside measurement: 27.5cm

EUR 44

Inside measurement: 28.5cm

EUR 45

Inside measurement: 30cm

I'm sure somebody can confirm whether mainline shoes are sized similarly.

I think that the law of the internetz says that we cannot talk about fake products. Neg repped for buying knockoff. If you can't afford the real deal, get something cheaper, but not fake ones.

These are just inzane. I will cop them. Size 42,5-44 anyone knows? Condition new-good.

If I give the reference number to Dior Homme Sales office, will they be able to track them down for me?

what is the actual name of the sneaker, i wants

anyone know?

Surprised these haven't shown up here- Gram 406g

87320078312155930535212jz6.jpg

I got me a pair of these, and I love the way they look, but I think my feet are just a little too uncomfortably wide for them (I have fat feet)... so I wind up not wearing them much.

Actually, on that note - anyone maybe interested in a pair in size 43 (I'm a size 9 in chucks)

On another note... can we petition Keds to make the title bout hi's in black again or something? These are so damn rad and they had them on sale for a little bit months ago, but I was out of the country so unable to buy them. Someone should do something about this. Or maybe someone should find a stockpile of them hidden away somewhere.

149010_1_alv.jpg

keds title bout hi tops...who? wears them, if u wanna check them out, just thought id add it

keds has a white pair and a brown pair available from their website. I have the white pair, and would say they run true to size