Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest jmatsu

there is a black and black soled model of the ro-looking diets. cd1 sent me a pic, but i erased it. i am gonna get it somehow even though i never saw it live in japland.

Guest jmatsu
Just a question for those who own the YSL Nomade sneakers.

Do they fit true to size or (hopefully) larger? I wear a US sz 9 in Vans and Nikes, but only sz 41 is available.

Thanks.

41 will fit you fine.

img49569883fs1.jpg

i like the strap ones better actually

j, if you see any of the strap ones or the ones with the silver lining for cheap i'd love it if you let me know :)

I've been looking for the ones with the silver lining too but I havent found n e in my size but diamonds if your a size 3 you could try this (sorry i dont know how to insert links yet)

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/familystone/10001224/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drakuten.co.jp%2Bdiet%2Bbutcher%2Bslim%2Bskin%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den

Guest jmatsu
7954-609052-3.jpg

meh, would be alright if not for that white strip on the bottom :(

i saw these when i was looking at the bronze and silver ones. obviously these would be the most versatile of the lot. i dunno if i wanna pay 3+bills for them tho.

Guest jmatsu
yeah i really really want the bronze ones of those but i just cant let myself pay almost 4 bills for them when i need black shoes at the moment..

I kinda just want some black YSL's... they are played on sufu but not at all in Sydney. We dont even have a YSL store here anymore...

get them. the black are still sold online. silouette is slim/sleek just how you like it.

Guest jmatsu
this is hot !!

chanel.jpg

anyone know where can i get the chanel hitop? didnt find in chanel bangkok. maybe singapore?not sure bout the chanel logo though..comment?

you do realize that chanel is only for women, don't you? the only unisex model they ever produced was the pump fury collab...

yeah was thinking the exact same thing. i really loved the red ones, but none were in my size unfortunately

what size are you looking for? we're receiving more sizes in. we should be putting up some Alexander McQueen stuff too if you like his footwear.

edit:

any stores left that have the RAF white hightops?