Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest jmatsu
hey if i a uk8 in chucks what size do i go for in SPRINGCOURT shoe?

negged. is it christmas? no. i aint fuckin santa claus. is this the small questions thread? no. you wanna bloodbath? seems so.

^^^ I don't know about you guys, but I thought the consensus was to size down...I tried on both the Highs and Lows and they both fit pretty big. I'm usully a 11.5 or 11 in Syndicate stuff, but I bought these in 10.5 and they fit perfect. I would say size down half at least, but that was just my experience.

i totally did not see this response. i'm usually a 9.5... 9 in vans. these fucking v-79's fit like 10s. shittttt.

Any idea where to get that colorway? All I'm seeing is white and brown.

Keds no longer makes this colorway. Since they stopped making it (maybe a year - year.5 ago?), I haven't been able to find them anywhere... 'til I saw jmatsu selling his pair!

Maybe try keds outlet stores?

Guest ManOfSteel555

anybody heard any info or seen the converse leather jackets in stores?

sneakerfreaker was saying a july release date, but july is slowly ticking away and i've heard nothing...really want to cop a pair if the price point is reasonable.

anybody heard any info or seen the converse leather jackets in stores?

sneakerfreaker was saying a july release date, but july is slowly ticking away and i've heard nothing...really want to cop a pair if the price point is reasonable.

saw a pair in some random store in melbourne today. looked okay, nothing spesh.

get the black cp highs when they go on sale. still my favorite sneakers i own in regards to looks/comfort

edit: found my answer

anyone have exp with kva ss08 hitop black shoes?

edit2: found better pics... crooked teeth mofuggas :(

guess my hitop search will be extended

Keds no longer makes this colorway. Since they stopped making it (maybe a year - year.5 ago?), I haven't been able to find them anywhere... 'til I saw jmatsu selling his pair!

Maybe try keds outlet stores?

Do you, or anyone else for that matter have any idea of how they fit? Wanna get them in white