What do you like to see girls wear??

asalinier

Please forgive,

i understand NOW.

You had said YOU HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITHOUT ME.

AND NOW I UNDERSTAND.

THIS ARE YOUR PROBLEMS WITHOUT ME.

AND IN SUCH PERSON I HAD INVESTED EMOTIONS.

GREAT.......................

AND SENT MAILS, AND SENT PICTURES, AND SENT SONGS, AND SENT THEMES FOR

BOOKS, AND SENT A BOOK; AND SENT A SCARF.

AND SENT A ROSE.....................

I am feeling me very, very bad.

Please leave me.

At once.

i gotta say i love petite girls, as to what i like to see girls wear.

casual is always good ,stay away from anything too played out : uggs, etc, but you're style seems to be alot more sophisticated than that, so i won't even mention too much.

I find girls always look cute in some tight cut jeans, with a takn top, pretty class look. Or go for some vans slip-ons, or some sneaks, i find it actually makes a girl look more relaxed, than girls who wear heels or even flip-flops all the time.

i think flip-flops are just lazy fashion, but now i'm just rambling. I'm not too familiar female brands, so i probably havent been much help, i am good at telling someone straight up if they look good or not in an outfit though.

http://www.style-arena.jp/street/harajuku/2005/06/right_e4.htm

seriously, the girls in the middle picture, top row, has me melting inside, especially the girl with the hat(print on tee is awful though).

http://www.style-arena.jp/street/harajuku/2005/05/right4.htm

I think you can guess which one I'm liking here.

http://www.style-arena.jp/street/daikanyama/2005/05/right_e1.htm

top left is cute

http://www.style-arena.jp/street/daikanyama/2005/04/right_e3.htm

top left again

top mid is ok

http://www.style-arena.jp/street/daikanyama/2005/04/right_e1.htm

top right

http://www.style-arena.jp/street/daikanyama/2005/03/right_e4.htm

many layers = good and shoes should be low, no heels please. am loving peacoats too.

for a relaxed look, go with acne hug fletch,

http://62.181.215.102/media/lookbook_awJ05.html

get some raw ones when you wanna look more dressed up.

tally-hoo

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Jul 4, 2005 at 05:05 PM

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Hello,

This is my first post, I have enjoyed reading the board and everyone seems somewhat alternative, which I think is what I'm looking for.

I LOVE jeans but I'm sick of sevens, citizens, etc. I have them all. I like to be different. I am from a small town in Colorado so I was aturally different in my sevens. I moved to paris a year ago and I am tired of the look.

I recently bought a pair of APC hipsters and i like them. But I am having trouble getting used to the non-flare cut.

I am only 5'2", really thin also, and I always wore flared trendy jeans with heels. Now I live in Paris and heels are not an option, I walk everywhere. I feel like I look stumpy without a flared jean.

So my question, what do you like to see a girl wearing? Especially a really petite girl. I need inspiration. Even in Paris, there are clones everywhere in Sevens, heels, and blazers. I don't want to be a clone and I don't want to walk everywhere in heels anymore. It hurts and I look like I'm trying too hard.

Lots of girls look great in skinnier jeans and flats or Chuck Taylors, but I'm too short. I am tired of girl-based fashion boards who love Sevens. I am sick of them.

I don't know what to wear on top eaither, especially since sweater-weather is disappearing. I am so interested in a different perspective than trendy sevens with blazer and heels, and I am seriously in a rut.

Any opinions are more than welcome. I love it here so far.

Amanda

lost in Paris

--- Original message by asalinier on Jun 6, 2005 10:10 AM

please do not hold me tight, and do not keep believing in the power of beauty.

it is very enough that you will believe that "eastern europe funds" will go strong in the next time.

And then you could buy some more pretty things, perhaps a Burberry Foulard.

It is very much expensive.

The price is very high...

very high....

and this piece could change something.

Or not......?

Quote:

Hello,

This is my first post, I have enjoyed reading the board and everyone seems somewhat alternative, which I think is what I'm looking for.

I LOVE jeans but I'm sick of sevens, citizens, etc. I have them all. I like to be different. I am from a small town in Colorado so I was aturally different in my sevens. I moved to paris a year ago and I am tired of the look.

I recently bought a pair of APC hipsters and i like them. But I am having trouble getting used to the non-flare cut.

I am only 5'2", really thin also, and I always wore flared trendy jeans with heels. Now I live in Paris and heels are not an option, I walk everywhere. I feel like I look stumpy without a flared jean.

So my question, what do you like to see a girl wearing? Especially a really petite girl. I need inspiration. Even in Paris, there are clones everywhere in Sevens, heels, and blazers. I don't want to be a clone and I don't want to walk everywhere in heels anymore. It hurts and I look like I'm trying too hard.

Lots of girls look great in skinnier jeans and flats or Chuck Taylors, but I'm too short. I am tired of girl-based fashion boards who love Sevens. I am sick of them.

I don't know what to wear on top eaither, especially since sweater-weather is disappearing. I am so interested in a different perspective than trendy sevens with blazer and heels, and I am seriously in a rut.

Any opinions are more than welcome. I love it here so far.

Amanda

lost in Paris

--- Original message by asalinier on Jun 6, 2005 10:10 AM

sorry, i had been in a special mood. forgive.

please forgive.

• 1 month later...

:::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::

Hi, please stop.

Please stop a little moment:

What you are doing if you are not involved in such severe problems?????

You are right you have enough problems without another things.

Welcome .....

Welcome.......

But i have to say you are in the fishbowl

ALONE!

look, if you want to stand out , don't wear what everyone else wears. be original and stop copying from those damn fashion mags. girls look great in some tight jeans but please for the love of god, wear them above your ass crack and your thongs. and please, no more flip flops and those cheap chinese gauze slippers!! peace.

the eclipse is nigh

Quote:

grandmother...I think you may have multiple personalities...

I like heels...and I like flats...and I like vans...depends on the mood...

Seems like everyone is against heels...what the heck?

whats a frilly foo foo top?? I think I need one.

--- Original message by KEERST on Aug 19, 2005 04:12 PM

What do you like to see girls wear???

I think she should wear an AUDI A3, i hope it is the

Sportback.

And after that some multiple personalities............

I think you had made a good choice.

I am driving a german car too....