what do you want to be buried with?

mizanation

probably 2 photos: one of my family, and another of me with my wife and babies. both tucked into my suit jacket pocket.

YES, he was still fresh to death,

blanged two ear rangs, a chain laying on his chest

..just in case i wake up and need to be a reverse archeologist.

I just skimmed over this, but initially I thought you said you wanted to be buried with your wife and babies. :eek:

Guest StuckOnStupid

one of my friends died at 18. was buried in his adidas tracksuit. liquor, and probly a quarter pound of the stickiest of the icky.

His mother played "Crossroads" by Bonethugs and Harmony and (this is clever actually) "Fantastic Voyage" by Coolio. No, I could not make this up.

If I die before Lightning Bolt does then I want them to play "Assassins" as soon as my casket touches the soil. I also want to be buried with Michael Crichton's book Sphere since I can read it over and over and never get tired of it.

i don't want to be buried either. I want my body to be launched into space on the next satellite/vessel and just left to float around in space, eventually forming part of the asteroid belt.

here's a question, would your body decompose? i mean, space is a vacuum right? would you just float around and chill while space shuttles pass you by?

here's a question, would your body decompose? i mean, space is a vacuum right? would you just float around and chill while space shuttles pass you by?

I think you'd freeze...and if that's correct, and since most of what we're made up of is liquid, you'd be prety fragile. Wouldn't be pretty if something hit you... (like a satelite):(

Guest StuckOnStupid

yeah youd just freeze and shatter into smaller and smaller chunks. you would get wicked fadez.