woolite black

sybaritical

So I've never used it but I want too. Thing is, whether this is old news or not, they've stopped producing woolite black in the UK. Not sure if that goes for the rest of the world too, but even so, anyone out there feel like either shipping me some or failling that, ponying up recommendations for a similar alternative?

So I've never used it but I want too. Thing is, whether this is old news or not, they've stopped producing woolite black in the UK. Not sure if that goes for the rest of the world too, but even so, anyone out there feel like either shipping me some or failling that, ponying up recommendations for a similar alternative?

Dr. Bronner's is very gentle. I know there are other brands (tide, etc.) that make "dark" detergents...don't think they're quite the same as woolite though. Are you specifically looking for that because of APC's recommendations? If so...any gentle soap will do. Tocca makes a very gentle soap if you want to spend a lot of money. Otherwise I would try your local healthfood store and ask for a natural, gentle soap.

sybbie - you know i'll be happy to ship some to you... but won't that be quite expensive?

EDIT: it looks like woolite has rebranded "black" as "woolite dark laundry." there's also cheer dark, and probably one or two more. i'm not totally convinced that they're any better than bronner's or mild detergents, tho.