• Overdrives suck
    • Beige costellos suck
    • Black costellos suck
    • This thread sucks

looks fine but:

a) your photos suck so bad

B) your shirt is :(

c) cant see yr feet

fashiontard, sorry but i negrepped you.i didn't know you were quoting the tags... my bad. IOU +rep.

haha, i agree. and with the pictures, i only have one height: my desk. i dont have a tripod, therefore, no feet in pictures =p .

is this a cry for attention? it'll be okay... it'll all be okay.

*pat-pat*

oH nOeS! yOu cAuGhT mE!1!

I'll refrain from voting until I see better pics. Also, put together a whole outfit based around your jeans/pants. Its hard to judge a single article of clothing on a person w/o knowing what they are going for... or at least wear a regular shirt and get a full length shot.

yeah, i guess it was a bad decision to wear the same clothes for each picture.

The beige costellos look great on you. They seem a bit baggier than the rest. They're all the same size?

the beige are my favorite. the costellos are the same size. the colordrives were originally 30, but i got them tailored

You look like a rent boy. But the jeans look nice.

rent boy? :confused:

i think your hips are too big. looks like you have the same shitty physique as me, which makes anything really slim or skinny make me look like an hour glass. despite the fact that i'm a skinny underweight fuck.

need to work out upper body to balance it out

i think you're too short, but really its just as simple as that they don't look right on you. :(

That was my thought as well. While I don't think they look awful, something feels off with the look. I think to really pull off April 77s one has to be both skinny and tall (although not so tall that one looks gangly).

Probably will look better if you improve your posture.

posture and pants aren't correlated.

also i disagree with the idea to pull off skinny denim like april77 one needs to be tall--a person just needs to be skinny and for guys it's even more lenient because guys don't even need to have long slender legs for them (which is what females in any skinny jeans need to look "right" for most ppl's opinion--personally a woman who is proportional and wears skinny/tapered jeans with confidence looks good).

i agree with jmatsu in that they're too big as is so it looks really mediocre.

but if you have significant hip curve perhaps avoid truly skinny cuts ...unless you want to look like a girl--but i can't even clearly see either way 'cause yer pics are crap.

i chose not to read any of the other post so if its been said so be it. i cant tell if its 4 different pairs but the 1st and the 3rd pic do not look good, but the other 2 do, so i cant tell if its the angle or how the photo was taken, or just the fit of the pants.

i dont understand why after you have bought 4 pairs of pants totaling almost 600 dollars you post ill fitting picture to be critiqued here. what is the purpose of this?

colordrives : 126

overdrives: 110

black costellos: 105

beige costellos: 45

386. nice try.

like i said before, people have said i look bad in them. i wanted to see what SUPERFUTURE thought. what the fuck is the point of supertrash? whats the point of posting in this thread? what's wrong with your grammar? who ARE you?

just for you...

img0159dv4.jpg