MacBook.

MAC SMALLS

have been using my mb for some 9 month or so, and its real irritating that i couldn't resize and edit photos as i used too

what programs are recommended? right now i have no sufficient programs (photoshop, etc)

Try iPhoto, it should solve your basic photo editing problem.

Thinking of ordering RAM from crucial.

I have a 24" iMac with 1gb of RAM. The computer slows down a lot when I have multiple programs open (I think it's making some virtual RAM on the HD to compensate for the lack of free RAM). Would getting 4gb help? It's only like 50 bucks or so.

if it's something amazing, yeah it does change something. i believe apple will be releasing shit beginning june right? i looked around a bit on macrumors.com on the buyers guide part and they say it's approaching the end of a cycle so yeah. thanks for the info

^that happened on my friend's mbp except with the "m". he lived with it for like 4 months and then when he came to ny, he brought it to the apple store and they did it free of charge.

yeah it isnt that bad now that ive settled down and stopped shouting. good thing the apple store is only 20 mins away

Is this a rumor?

I am kind of anticipating this release and will jump on it definitely.

fingers crossed

yea your probably right about the 17 inch. 15 sounds about right but I keep thinking 17 would come more in handy as my tv replacement. and when i say i watch alot of movies i mean i spend about 8 hours a day streaming/download and watching movies at work.

are the new MBP's good for watching movie's? i hear the screens reflect the light alot and tends to give a glar around lighted rooms.

It is joy too watch movies on my 15in. The colors really pop. I have a good amount of sunlight that comes into my room and I would chose to watch movies on my new mbp over my old one any day.

If I where you I would stop by the Apple store right as they open on a weekday and bring a dvd with you so that you can experience it for yourself. That is what I did. I was trying to decided upon purchasing a Macbook or the Macbook Pro so I brought a copy of Vanilla Sky with me.

By the way the new MBP's are so much louder than the previous ones.

didn't apple have some type of buy a macbook and get a free ipod deal come August last year?

hoping that they'll do something like that again so i can kill two birds with one stone

edit:

the fans are a big problem for me aswell. i hope they found a way to fix that.