NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Guest Methimphibian

good game, westbrook sort of blew it with that bad foul. they still would have needed to score a 3, foul, then score another 3 or 2 and go OT

Edited by Methimphibian

saw today's miami/pacers game and to me it's really looking like the heat should be the champions this year.

been failing to keep up with the nba since linsanity thanks to uni/work committments though so my knowledge is out of date/based on one recent game. is mia for champions reasonable? #superschoolme

well... this is awkward

• 2 weeks later...

dwight howard is such scum. went from playful, aloof kid to gigantic immature baby pretty quickly when he realized he wasn't getting his way. then the guy puts on a charade, pretends like he's loyal, fucks himself over in the process because he's too stupid to understand how contracts work and now he's stuck. i'd say i hope he rots in orlando but that's not fair to them. what a piece of garbage.

i know he didn't get along well with rondo and ainge treated him semi-badly recently but i still see it as a chump move by ray - join your conference rival and the biggest ego's in the league after they beat you two years in a row for less money.

hopefully kg's passionate screens will knock some sense into him - miami are gonna be even more crazy now. what's his mum gonna do with all her customised jersey's?

/salty boston fan.

Edited by conqueror