NBA Basketball

hamham3001

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

hmm horray...the last 3 games cousins played showed all the negatives he had going into the draft. hes way immature, but if the coaches can harness his emotions, he will be a stud, but in one weeks play, hes shown the best and worst of DMC

Can't believe Chris Paul wants to be traded. Well, I guess I can understand where he's coming from; Hornets are going nowhere for the next 2 or 3 years with they way they're constructed now.

But I was always under the impression that CP3 was a good, loyal person and to suddenly turn his back on his team and city like this, it hurts a lot as a basketball fan and makes me appreciate Kevin Durant even more.

I mean, it's not like he grew up there. The Hornets have done a pretty shitty job of building a team around him, and I'm sure he'd like to play in a city that appreciates him.

he's gotta do what's best for him and his family

not really relevant, but this reminded me of the Latrell Sprewell and T. Wolves ordeal:

"Sprewell said: 'Why would I want to help them win a title? They're not doing anything for me. I'm at risk. I have a lot of risk here. I got my family to feed.' Sprewell is due to make $14.6 million this year. Sprewell, 34, described the team's latest offer, reported to be worth between $27 million and $30 million over three years, as ''insulting.''

damn, latrell. so much talent.

• 3 weeks later...