NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I am not saying he will, but if Bron wants he could take less money from the Heat to play for the team. The money coming from endorsements he wouldn't really miss the contract money, and would probably make more in endorsements with marketing him, Bosh, and Wade.

It is cool he is donating the money to the Boys and Girls club, but really a one hour special? C'mon

webber said it best on NBA TV after the annoucement

"the talk about jordan and lebron end now."

"the most hated team in the nba the lakers just gained millions of new fans. "

me included thats terrible

09lebronch_10-hpMedium.jpg

and word: if he was honestly worried about winning in the short term he would've headed to chicago. Boozer and Rose + other players is a better team than bosh, wade and whatever homeless people they can entice with burritos and free use of the locker room showers... idiotic choice, lebron is a whore, and also not too smart.

(also: if miami fails to win a championship next year does this mean they cut their losses and trade off their underpaid megastar contracts and reap huge dividends? Not a bad plan if that's their game...)

(also pt 2: at what point did bosh become such hot shit? Truth is: though Amar'e is a little bitch, I'd put money on him +le'wyane winning a championship instead of this triumvirate.)

I am also pretty drunk, so I stand behind nothing I'm saying. But I'm pretty sure I'm right anyhow.

so how exactly are the Cavs gonna win the chip before Mia does?

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

Heat's Beasley dealt to Timberwolves to clear cap space

Forgive if Im reading the article wrong but after this trade, Miami has only one player (Mario Chalmers) under contract?

Who are the quality players are they going to get to fill in the roster by offering only the league minimum?

Heat's Beasley dealt to Timberwolves to clear cap space

Forgive if Im reading the article wrong but after this trade, Miami has only one player (Mario Chalmers) under contract?

Who are the quality players are they going to get to fill in the roster by offering only the league minimum?

also their draft picks wont count against their cap so since they drafted 3 2nd rounders they should be relatively cheap

dexter pittman is undersized but should be serivceable

desean butler is a steal if he can ever get his knee back 100% and the 3rd cat i dont remember who it was and am too lazy to look up

^ Miami just signed Mike Miller 5 yr/30 mill from the beasley capspace. Pat Riley on that miami crack tonight.

where did they get the money for that deal? clearing beasleys contract for this i guess works but unless the big 3 are taking a big pay cut i dont know how they plan on filling out the rest of the roster with anything more than league min guys

Amare and Lebron and a good cast could've taken it, but I am interested in this actually. I am curious as per how this could work. Has there ever been anything like this in the NBA before?

not like this where 3 players in their prime are playing together. at least lebron wont have to worry about taking the last shot anymore. wade has that assassin instinct that lebron lacks.

Guest on-display
where did they get the money for that deal? clearing beasleys contract for this i guess works but unless the big 3 are taking a big pay cut i dont know how they plan on filling out the rest of the roster with anything more than league min guys

The Beasley trade must have cleared the room for the Miller signing. Miami will probably sign vet min's / dleaguers, one of them being shaq