NBA Basketball

hamham3001

lakers will flop like last year, calling it.
it was a tip in away from the series being 2-1 magic.

kobe probably has nightmares about shaq everynight.

series isnt done yet.

you laker fans need to chill

im calling it now , kobe has an emotional breakdown , MAGIC in 7

jack has a heart attack

anyone else think the magic are going to comeback, or can we just stop that nonsense right now...my favorite play of the game, kobe knocking nelson on his ass: i just wish that stupid ass mouthpiece he always has hanging out of his mouth flew out in the process too

u should be sucking fisher's dick.

not an elbow to the face that should of stopped play.

this boohooing needs to quit. Kobe wasnt looking for that niggas head, he saw fish open up and had to at the same time keep the fucking ball away from his defender. Nelson literally ran into a dude in the middle of play, thats fucking basketball happening on any court anywhere. Good call by the refs to see that kobe was in the moment of looking for an open man when nelson rocked himself.

3 down hoes. I do very fucking well believe I said lakers in 5

lakers fans gettin rabid up in here...

chill, hombres. i mean, you can't own up to the most obvious o foul in these playoffs? game's over, you would have won anyway, so what's the big deal? too much of a shock to get your mouth off kobe's dick for a hot second?

Alright, someone make a legitimate case for the non-calling of the foul or 'm just going to hang out assuming everyone of you is just unable to pry your lips from kobe bryant's cock.

Seriously, whatever happened to fucking good sportsmanship? jesus maria y jose. ridiculous.

^^ does anyone know what theyre saying in this "foreign exchange?"

i think on youtube, Pau says "you want a piece of me?"

i'll agree that it should've been a foul but how is this bad sportsmanship on the lakers part? they don't call the fouls. if anything blame the officials.

I do blame the officials.

I was more talking about fans being unable to own up to shit involving their own team.

it wasnt a fucking foul you ass hat. Kobe was in the motion of keeping the ball away from his defender and at the same time looking for an open man to pass to. Nelson ran up on him as he spotted fisher. Kobe saw fish and stopped motion just as nelson ran up on him, directly into his elbow. Not to mention nelson flopped hard based on the impact that was created. That shit happens everyday on playgrounds across the fucking country now shut you bitch crying and deal with it

i'm gonna assume u at least played high school ball.

it would of stopped play, you should know that.

but whatever that game was like a week ago. who gives a fuck

comparing it to playground ball was fucking retarded though.