NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Guest on-display

orlando deserved to win that game...i think it was the highest shooting percentage in the playoffs? (correct me if im wrong). orlando played their best game in the playoffs and the lakers played a solid game that was almost enough to win. lakers in 6

dont know about calling the series when its already three games into it but obviously the magic are done bc like FAM0US already said, if they shoot that well from the field and can barely pull out the w=no chance

Obviously the magic are done because they could barely pull out a win with kobe scoring only like 9 points in the whole second half, missing a critical freethrow, and still losing in under 5 points.... all while at HOME mind you.

that was as much of a laker "off night" the magics gonna get and they still almost got it jacked from them.

lakers blew magic out of the water in our first home game of the series.. I expected them to atleast give us some hurt on this one.

orlando deserved to win that game...i think it was the highest shooting percentage in the playoffs? (correct me if im wrong). orlando played their best game in the playoffs and the lakers played a solid game that was almost enough to win. lakers in 6

Highest team shooting pct% in Finals history.

it was a tip in away from the series being 2-1 magic.

kobe probably has nightmares about shaq everynight.

series isnt done yet.

you laker fans need to chill

theres no chance, kobe missed free throws, hes pissed. when he's pissed he puts the mamba on peoples faces

lakers didnt wrap it up yet, but i think they win in 6. Magic need courtney lee and Alston to step up in order for the magic to win games. Dwight is superman, but alas his cryptonite is only being one man who has 6 fouls to give, just like any other mortal.

kobe and the lakers ftw