Hot Fuzz

Aeros

I saw this movie yestarday. It was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a few years and suprisingly it was even better than Shaun of the Dead. All of you should go see this movie as soon as possible. It was very very good.

I saw the movie in February while I was in Ireland but I didn't like it much. Most things were foreseeable. There were only a few really funny scenes but the rest was IMO just pseudofunny.

Not the kind of movies I'm into.

I saw this movie yestarday. It was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a few years and suprisingly it was even better than Shaun of the Dead. All of you should go see this movie as soon as possible. It was very very good.

i thought shaun of the dead was a little boring at parts, but i pretty much agree with everything you have said

I was expecting a lot from this, after watching spaced and shaun of the dead, but I was pretty dissapointed with it. They seem to be chasing a more american style of humour in this movie, which I didnt think worked that well for them...

Still there were some very funny parts.

i saw this movie on 420 high as shit off a brownie.

i swore i saw the whole movie before on a myspace preview window and

told my friends that i was psychic and could predict what was about to happen.

my friends all had the same dream.

fucking crazy.

i'll give my review when i actually see it.

was thinking about seeing it but problem is most of my friends dont want to, ill have to convince them though i suppose

I actually really enjoy seeing movies by my self, although maybe not comedies...

I was expecting a lot from this, after watching spaced and shaun of the dead, but I was pretty dissapointed with it. They seem to be chasing a more american style of humour in this movie, which I didnt think worked that well for them...

Still there were some very funny parts.

I dunno if it's because I haven't seen more than a single episode of Spaced, but I took the American style of humour as an intentional rip on how bad stuff like that was back a decade or so ago (Steven Segal, shit like that). The quick cuts and zooms just kinda added to it. I found it overall hilarious, but I will agree that certain parts were kinda weak (it started slow). But the over-the-topness of the final bit made up for it, I thought.

Seeing James Bond get his ass kicked is always good