Has anyone restitched the arcuates from their neutered denim?

MataLeao

you'd have to take the back pockets off the jeans, stitch the arcuate with a sewing machine...then sew the pockets back onto the jeans...dont think its worth the effort.

unless you hand stitch it...? which also would take a bit of work since the hole pattern would actually not be visible unless the arcuates are done with humongous needles and thick ass thread.

Yes, I'm bringing it back from extinction. I will try to hand sew it back on. The only thing I can't bring back is the red tag, unless someone wants to donate their flathead tag. I'll post pics when I'm done.

im actually going to be painting arcuates on my '47 canes replicating the stitching so not like an evisu gull. ill post pictures when i get a chance to have it done.

You may already know this, but LVC 44's have the arcuate painted on...maybe you could use pics of those as a guide. Joe-net has some good close-ups.

You may already know this, but LVC 44's have the arcuate painted on...maybe you could use pics of those as a guide. Joe-net has some good close-ups.

thanks that was the effect i was going for i think it should look pretty cool