Where can I find a suit in San Francisco around $300?

knife hit

why does the "where can i find a cheap slim suit" post always come up so much?

It's quite simple, slim suits are in fashion, people like to spend as little as possible most times.

i think it's funny people trying to find cheap thing but well made. I mean it's not impossible, but for slim suits, you have to get it right. A suit that will fit you well is the cutting.. slim cutting is not easy to make. I say if you find a slim suit that fit you well @ H&M or Zara, you are lucky you have the body that fits it. Not they have good suits.For mass market companies, there is no way for them to do a slim suits well because their avg customers do not have slim bodies.

The best way to do is to get a suit from a not bad place, Zara, H&M (yes in this case only) Then take it to a good tailor to help you alter it better.

(but remember, don't let the tailor tell you how your suit should fit when you want a slim suit, you can listen, but you don't have to take his suggestion. Not every tailor has a fashion mind, their heart always set on a traditional way. Trust me, I learned it a hard way)