Band of Outsiders shirts + tie, Yoko Devereaux T, Onitsuka Tigers Mexico 66s, Nudies

uhhuhalright

UPDATES

4/29 - First and final price reductions on shirt + shoes.

INVENTORY

One Band of Outsiders striped pinpoint oxford (S)

One Band of Outsiders overdye oxford(S) — SOLD

One Band of Outsiders tie — SOLD

One Onitsuka Tigers Mexico 66 (9)

One Nudie Slim Jim (28x32) — SOLD

One Yoko D Pentamouse T (S) — SOLD

CONDITIONS

You pay: cost + shipping + 3% (paypal charge). I will send you an invoice.

US Buyers: add $5 per shipment. I use USPS priority mail and combine shipping charges.

International Buyers: I use Priority mail. Shipping cost varies but is likely over $10.

I ship as soon as your payment clears.

I accept PayPal only. Buyers with confirmed address take precedence over unconfirmed ones.

BoO lowballers will be mocked and shunned. I can flip it for real on eBay and get almost retail, so wise up and realize how great the deals are.

All items as is, all sales final. Thanks for your interest.

PRICE REDUCED $80, retailed $210

(previously $100)

338855498_47ea843f2b.jpg

338855500_9e51c09d19.jpg

338855496_3736f4aa59.jpg

338855489_11d9cb8624.jpg

Fitted, yet roomy enough to layer over a hooded sweatshirt. Definitely worn less than 10 times.

Pre-distressed and pre-worn in some areas by G-Star, which is to be expected. Not nearly as corny and logo-ladened as most of their merchandise.

Length: 22”

Pit-to-pit width: 19”

Shoulder-to-shoulder width: 16.5”

Shoulder-to-sleeve length: 25”

Pit-to-sleeve: 19”

PRICE REDUCED $25, retails $80

(previously $35)

shoe1.jpg

shoe2.jpg

shoe4.jpg

These have been sitting in my closet for a while. One of the shoes irritated my heel, so I never got around to breaking it in in order for it to stop. They've been worn out less than eight times, with minimal wear to them: the waffle soles are still intact. There's some faint dirt on one of the shoelaces—you can wash it off. The suede details on the back have slight staining, which I'm sure can be removed—you can do that as well. Better than good condition overall. Comes in original box.

PRICE REDUCED $150, retails $300

(previously $170)

stripe1.jpg

stripe2.jpg

stripe3.jpg

Crisp, stunning shirt in impeccable condition. A-body. Spread collar, mother of pearl buttons. Silk tag with herringbone pattern. Realize that all BoO shirts are limited edition. You sleep on this, you miss out indefinitely.

Length: 27.5

Pit-to-pit: 18"

Shoulder-to-shoulder: 17"

Shoulder-to-sleeve: 24"

Pit-to-sleeve: 19.5"