Katharine MossssSSssSSSSSsSS

keagan

alexandchloe_mossdekate_silver_sm.jpg

Creepy?

Given- I have a rasterbated poster of her on my wall. My desktop wallpaper is Terry x Kate photos. I've got a fake supreme kate tee, and that hells bellz tee with her on it. AND i've already got a Kate silhouette from a+c.

I really like the piece and I probably going to buy it, but, I would just feel creepy wearing it with all of the above kate paraphernalia. I am over thinking this, am I not?:eek: :D :confused: :(:mad: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hype slave

YEAH. That is exactly it. How did you know that!? THANK YOU for getting to the bottom of this, I can now get to sleep at night, and I can leave my psychiatrist early....

I can probably use the money that I will save from leaving my psychiatrist to pay my bills so I can keep the electricity pumping to my stereo 24/7 with La Belle et la Bete on repeat and the 6900 watt lightbulbs pumping to my kate moss glass case which contains all of my kate moss shit!

YEAH!

YEAH. That is exactly it. How did you know that!? THANK YOU for getting to the bottom of this, I can now get to sleep at night, and I can leave my psychiatrist early....

I can probably use the money that I will save from leaving my psychiatrist to pay my bills so I can keep the electricity pumping to my stereo 24/7 with La Belle et la Bete on repeat and the 6900 watt lightbulbs pumping to my kate moss glass case which contains all of my kate moss shit!

YEAH!

is this sarcasm or do you really like kate moss, i'm getting really mixed reviews.