PERFECT DAY

sooo stoked, just had to share. kicked off the day at festival mexicana with alittle sopas and strolled down to rivington club. in no time this homeboy is rockin some new kicks! and just a hop and a skip away to sugarhead quarters and you guessed it!!! nomas peels some more dinero outta his pocket in exchange for some dope gear to match the ill kicks! now i'm back at mi casa to chill and enjoy a cervesa on the roof top. this day rulz!!!! tell nomas about your day.

sooo stoked!! just had to share. kicked off the day at festival mexicana with alittle sopas and strolled down to rivington club. in no time homeboy was rockin some new kicks!! yeah! and just a hop and skip away nomas hits sugarhead quarters. and you guessed it ,i'm peeling dinero from my pocket in exchange for some dope ass gear to match my ill kicks.now back to mi casa and time for a burrah on the roof top with my computer. this is a good day. tell nomas about your perfect day.

smoke some green

do kung fu for an hour

ride my bike over to victory banner for breakfast

ride to the skatepark

work on my frontside tailslide to backside reverts

ride back home

start up the grill

make some fish

watch some twilight zone reruns

smoke some green

chat it up online

sleep