Uniqlo UT Project

onemancult

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't get cast through MySpace. I just got an e-mail. There's a better photo of me in the Uniqlo Paper...i'll post it below. Yes I am friends with Sarah, and a few other people who got shot by Terry. Unfortunately I haven't seen my face plastered around NYC yet, but someone said they are using different posters for different cities?

mikeuniqlo.jpg

anyone catch the Uniqlo tee that was on the t-shirt wall a few months ago

that was white with black text that said "Fashion Is Dead but we still make it"

on the chest?

i got hellaciously psyched upon first seeing it, but then i feel victim to the usual

fear of "a shirt this awesome is going to be bought by everyone and their mom, so

i'm apprehensive" and next thing i know they're all gone and i've never seen it again anywhere, ever. but, especially not on people's backs. i'm fucking dumb.

Bad News for those who live in NJ. I just got back from Freehold Raceway Mall and discovered that the Uniqlo in there has closed down. There's only two left in the state and it could mean that the other two could close at any given time.

ugh i was about to make the drive up there.

idk if i want to drive to menlo now.

it would make sense if the stores are closing

everything is on sale (in the menlo store) and it doesnt seem like their getting anything new..

as my first impression of UNIQLO i was expecting a much larger selection but maybe thier purposely thinning their stock..

has anyone been to the soho store today? one of the dudes told me they would be getting the richardson tees today or tomorrow and i want to go grab them if they're in stock. on that note, if anyone needs pickups aside from the few i'm already doing, holla!

the manager said that they were putting his stuff up front near the windows in those first 3 sections where they feature stuff and kind of group stuff by colors in those little nooks. i'm probably going tomorrow so i can check out that helvetica thing at MoMA tonight, so i'll let you know.

the manager said that they were putting his stuff up front near the windows in those first 3 sections where they feature stuff and kind of group stuff by colors in those little nooks. i'm probably going tomorrow so i can check out that helvetica thing at MoMA tonight, so i'll let you know.

Good looks. If I go by today, I'll do the same for you.

I want to check out that Helevtica exhibition too. Lemme know how it is. They're not screening the Helvetica documentary by Gary Hustwit are they? Gotta see that.

I want to check out that Helevtica exhibition too. Lemme know how it is. They're not screening the Helvetica documentary by Gary Hustwit are they? Gotta see that.

nah.. just a clever curator riding the wave. apparently its pretty small, but pretty amazing.

i didn't hear about AIGA's screening until it was sold-the-fuck-out. SPD (www.spd.org) is trying to do a screening, but that's the only other place i've heard of trying to get it shown.

sorry for the thread hijack.. i'll make a new one once i go.