interest check: new in box vintage Oakley frogskins Burton idiom XL acronym jt-9 xl

Hello all

i have some things i'm looking to get rid of. if you're interested PM me and I will e-mail you pics.

1: I have 3 pairs of new in box vintage Oakley frogskins in perfect condition. two in neon yellow and one in white (with small blemish on ear)

2 Burton idiom 2.5 layer in black sz XL this has been worn but is in brand new condition

3 Acronym GT-j9 in sz XL black (absolutely hate to part with it but have to save for a trip) this is worn but in 9/10 condition. No rips stains tears or wear in any graphics of decals.

4 Ray ban wayfarers in black eye pieces/ amber tortoise earpiece

5 stussy x lowe alpine bag in black colorway. this is well worn but like all lowe alpine pieces literally has decades left in it. some fading in the neon cords and ink stain INSIDE the bag but still looks great and gets attention when seen.

hey guys, I know there's a thread somewhere about posting pics, but maybe you could save me the trouble of searching, I've taken pics of the frogskins and will have pics of the jackets and bag today but ive never posted a pic. I also wanna know about having the right size cus the pics i have of the frogskins seem pretty huge in the e-mail i sent myself.

THANKS! also, prices are ngotiable.

• 3 months later...

yo i neeeed you...ive been lookin to score a pair of these for months, cant find 'em anywhere but ebay for more than i got. ive been saving my money for a pair of these and have 60 dolors. now i know you want more but if you could help me out it would be greeeeatly appreciated. please email me ([email protected]) no pics or anything needed

thanks alot:)

• 2 weeks later...