Comme des Garcons x Fred Perry S/S 07

herpsky

I have a polo from a couple of seasons ago and it's not slim cut at all...

it just fits like a regular made-in-portugal fred perry.

the made-in-england ones have a much better fit.

I have a polo from a couple of seasons ago and it's not slim cut at all...

it just fits like a regular made-in-portugal fred perry.

the made-in-england ones have a much better fit.

Might I just profess my love for my Made In England Fred Perry?

I may have just been trying on smaller sizes in the CdG ones, and this was comparing it to the made in portugals, not the made in englands. I need like 5 more of these things.

i have two fred perry cdg polos...they are indeed normal made in portugal polos the only change being that the ringer arm bands are from a different colourway.. i sized down which i found fit much better than made in england in my true size...

i totally lost interest when they started adding the CDG embroidery under the wreath...and only got them in the first placebecause they were cheap and the collaboration was subtle...a slight twist on Fred Perry as you would expect with early Comme des Garcons..

Might I just profess my love for my Made In England Fred Perry?

I may have just been trying on smaller sizes in the CdG ones, and this was comparing it to the made in portugals, not the made in englands. I need like 5 more of these things.

made in england FP polos are teh sex

• 9 months later...

i was ready to lay into the usual cdg ugly, but these polos i quite like - just the right amount of cdg ugliness, kinda nicely done, also like the concept: didnt fuk with the semantics of the polo. Rather than playing with some little detail for the sake of it and producing some nonsensical vanity, the pattern print is a very good solution. u know, actually admitting to DECORATION. and ugly cdg colors. well done imo