accessories? jewelry?

Guest Airjamie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

MOAR JEWELRY.

The Self Edge Jewelry Collection

We'd been wanting to bring in jewelry to add into the Self Edge line of garments but hadn't done it purely because we hadn't found the right silversmiths to work with. We wanted something that rivaled the best hand made jewelry available but didn't cost a fortune, and after some work we've found three jewelers that we're closely working with to bring you the first line of jewelry from Self Edge.

You cannot find a jewelry piece with this much detail at this cost, regardless of where it was produced.

All our jewelry is produced in the Southwest United States by the top silversmiths alive.

For this first collection we've produced rings, bracelets, and pendents all made of pure 925 silver and some with 12 carat gold accents.

The techniques used to produce every piece along with the silversmith that produced each piece is contained within each piece's product page in our online store.

Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information on each piece:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

Feather Bracelet

se_bracelet_04_03_web-703288.jpg

Feather Bracelet w/ Gold Fill

se_bracelet_03_03_web-730186.jpg

Bow Bracelet

se_bracelet_02_03_web-703272.jpg

Wire Depth Bracelet

se_bracelet_05_03_web-767860.jpg

Domed Silver Bracelet w/ Coil

se_bracelet_07_03_web-767840.jpg

Silver Axe Bracelet

se_bracelet_01_03_web-733855.jpg

Silver Bracelet w/ Buttons

se_bracelet_06_03_web-733838.jpg

Feather Ring

se_ring_02_02_web-708557.jpg

Feather Ring w/ Gold Fill

se_ring_03_02_web-708537.jpg

Wire Wrap Ring - Outward

se_ring_04_02_web-771691.jpg

old roman skull ring??

looking for a similar style ring. i know driftwood makes a skull ring... but too many skull rings kinda cartoonish looking.

always a demonic-alien-skull concept:

brofuqmkkgrhgohcuejlllv.jpg

ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROMAN-SILVER-CAMEO-GLADIATORS-RING-WITH-SKULL_W0QQitemZ180353617806QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Antiquities?hash=item29fde9cf8e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

what would it take to get someone to replicate this? contact your local silversmith?

~Stangzorized~, those look very nice and actually don't look DIY at all, i'm into it.

murdered out, what? That looks like a random piece of poorly sewn leathern tied to a chain.

thanks bro. I have tons of DIY jewelry.. I love that worn in, aged look as far as jewelry goes... I pretty much grab random things and just go at it in my garage and see what I end up with. I haven't posted that much but I've got about 20 messages requesting to buy stuff from me just due to those pictures.. I'm really suprised to be honest. I didn't think it was much of a big deal... I just make things when I'm bored really haha..

For anyone that's PM'ed me.. I don't think I'm going to start selling anything right now. I just do this as a hobby and don't think I'm ready to start making items for people for money. I'll keep at it though and post more pictures. If I get more request I might start making things for people, we'll have to see.

Here's some spring I found that's actually copper.. I did a lot of dying, oxidizing and a whole bunch of other shit to, it's pretty much an adjustable necklace I wear occasionally. Everything I make also is made to change as it ages, I'm obsessed with giving items that room to do so. I see so much beauty in the aging process of steels, leather and denim.

Phone184.jpg

Phone195.jpg

Phone201.jpg

and here's a bunch of other stuff I've done randomly.. no before pictures once again..

Camera067.jpg

Camera063.jpg

Bracelet below,

Phone204.jpg

Phone210.jpg

ring on a necklace, below:

Camera058.jpg

stuff:

Camera062.jpg

Camera081.jpg

Camera088.jpg

Camera085.jpg

Camera083.jpg

And here's a sterling silver necklace my dad got me.. looked shitty as hell and I looked like I belonged on the Soprano's when I wore it.. so I messed with a bit and now wear it as a triple wrap bracelet. Way better.

Camera075.jpg

Camera069.jpg

Pictures don't do any of these justice.. Point and shoot ftl..

made some rings this weekend... one was a plain silver sterling ring from the flee market, one a random house clamp with like 5" prongs.. should have taken before pictures but oh well.. this is what I ended up with..

I would wear all of this. Nice stuff.