TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

you said that last time you coward.

besides, we're not really people from the internet anymore are we?

I think I've slept on your couch and gotten you messed up enough times to qualify as real life friends now.

hahaha, yeah, i suppose this is true. i'm getting a kitten tomorrow though so i should probably not leave it alone for too long, but i'm gonna make it out for a bit. also this girl is infinitely cooler than the last one so i feel like she'd probably be okay with it anyways haha

yo im going downtown friday to go to this sample sale and im gonna go to yorkville to check out geller trench and uncleotis' shoes and any possible idiom leftovers (need some goretex for new zealand).

Is yorkville gdft open yet? anyone been?

But im going to london saturday to party and move outta that shithole.

I'd be down for some friday afternoon, evening patio brews

Didn't know gdft was there until I walked by two weeks ago. It's alright, nice space, cute girls working there. Asked about their next CP shipment since they just have all the various achilles models, they should be getting the different styles soon.

I might not have work on Saturday afterall; just got a call from an angry manager saying I was supposed to be there today, so hey, I might be unemployed by then, heh.

Saturday April 26th roll call:

1. me

2. homi29

3. mrjuby

4. Fabulaz

5. Etz

6. Hocus Pocus

7. sean_ (after 7pm)

8. SendkylhisPASSWORD

9. conan.

10. hamham3001

11. newaesthetic (if he fired)

12. projectdenim

13. Clopek?

14. Interceptor

Hali, say yes. I'll also pass the word to NESK, cuz he ain't got internet right now. but i think he's working sat night.

Fab, kyl bring cameras? meetup by the big thimble accross from nomad.

we gonna do queen/richmond area since it's where shits at.

You all need to hit Absinthe at one point. Come to the shitty armpit of Ontario.

Whether or not I'm employed, I'm game for meeting for some drinks. I've got Fab's number so I can get a hold of you guys when I'm done, probably around the same time as Sean. Unfortunately have to get back to hammy at a decent time though for prior engagement.

picture-12.png

July 20th at the Molson Amphitheatre

Is anyone else as excited as I am? If they put Outkast on this bill, this would pretty much be my grade twelve year's music in entirity.

after making the trip to randalls island last year seeing it at the amphithreatre would be a letdown, no matter how good the bill is..

5PM @ the thimble @ richmond/spadina accross the street from Nomad, if its raining we can chill inside one of the stores/starbucks or something

if you're late or need to find us kyle you have my #

if anyone feels like they need to get in touch with me by phone that day or is gonna meetup late

pm me for my cell