TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

That's completely fucked. Does anybody know if by "main bartender" they mean Burger or Mike?

People shit on the Beast but those two are way radder than the hipster scum that look down on that place. I see Mike at just about every cool reading series and art opening in the city, and Burger used to be a punk drag-queen. (He's in that Bunchoffuckinggoofs documentary that was on the CBC years ago)

jesus christ thats sketchy. i love that place and that is just no fun

last time i was there gramz and some other guy got in a fight on the back patio too and the dude threw a pint glass at grahams head. what a ridiculous place

I recall you getting pretty close to fighting sean-paul lookin nignogs there on several occasions.

bistro is at least partially responsible for me becoming the man i am today (the dirty part)

also, carte blanche has lots of killer stuff right now. new shipment of april77 jeans came in but i dont think they have any of the apparel, at least nothing i remember.

oh yeah fucked up are playing mtv in like an hour. i hope its as awesome as last time. also they are playing a "secret show" with dillinger 4 at sneaky dees tonight in case anyone hadnt heard/cares. i would go but i have a midterm at 8 am woo!

bistro is at least partially responsible for me becoming the man i am today (the dirty part)

also, carte blanche has lots of killer stuff right now. new shipment of april77 jeans came in but i dont think they have any of the apparel, at least nothing i remember.

oh yeah fucked up are playing mtv in like an hour. i hope its as awesome as last time. also they are playing a "secret show" with dillinger 4 at sneaky dees tonight in case anyone hadnt heard/cares. i would go but i have a midterm at 8 am woo!

any out of the ordinary april shit at cb?

bistro is the kind of place that you SHOULD be scared to sit on a strangers lap while you enjoy your drink, but you just arent. and it SHOULD be awkward when a large native gentleman that youve never met puts his arm around you and calls you his best friend, but it isnt. and that SHOULD only visit when embarking on missions of self destruction that will likely end in severe memory loss, vomitting, and severed limbs, but is really more of a tuesday spot.

Just moved to like College & Augusta a month ago, so I'll have to check Bistro out. It better be as grungy as you're all making it out to be.

If you want really grungy go to Michael's on Queen street. 1 dollar glasses of questionable beer. The only time I was ever there an actual bum fight broke out in the middle of the bar.

just called them, they said they've got some shiny black joeys in. any idea which ones these are? /how shiny are we talking. wild shiny or slightly glossy. for reference im hoping wild shiny

edit: if theyve got these ones in thatd be super cool

2mnq7om.jpg