still need money sale - rare tiger fleece hoodie, apc coated m65 jacket

still

i need some cash. open to offers.. more items will be added in this week

all shipping are for north america with tracking number and $100 insurance. everywhere else just ask.

1. w+h black/red tiger fleece hoodie, slim fit Medium, brand new condition

ya'll know how nice this hoodie is.. the best color of them all. very rare considering that most of the stores in north america didnt even get slimfit hoodies this season and the label will be moving out of north america soon. this size is definitely impossible to find and i wont have any chance of getting this again in the future too :(

shouder 16.5'

underarm 19.5'

length 26'

sold

pic 1

pic 2

2. coated and belted field jacket by A.P.C., sz 2

this was purchased at the A.P.C. store at soho for $385 plus tax. i wore this no more than 5 times since its a bit large for me. it's in mint condition. APC's take on the classic barbour waxed field jacket. the outer shell is polyurethane coated, with a dull shine. inside is completely lined, it's not a heavy jacket tho.. the quality is awesome, fits awesome. slimfit medium. all the buckles are leather covered.

shoulder 17'

underarm 20'

length 28.5'

sleeves 26.5'

$245 shipped

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

3. carol christian poell tailored wool trousers, sz 48, excellent condition.

amazing wool trousers by ccp, this piece is very tailored with coutoured fit. the legs are naturally curved, and the seat fits amazingly. genius tailoring with amazing materials. with signature reversed button closing on rear pockets.

im debating to keep this or sell it. it's a bit long for me, if it doesnt sell here i'll just get it hemmed and keep it.

retails for around 1650. looking for $255 shipped.

32' waist, 34.5' inseam.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

4. martin margiela 10 corso como crossover striped tee, sz 48

an item made exclusively for the 10 corso como store. brown with white pinstripes, brown ribbed ranger neck, neck opening is quite low. awesome fit..

this tee has been worn and washed once but it's still in very good condition. but please note that the margiela label has one of the four white stitiching came off.. you can still see the white stitching from the back tho.

shoulder 17

underarm 19.75'

length 26'

looking for $55 shipped.

pic 1

pic 2

5. spruce raglan thermal, sz M

i worn this for a few times, but really theres no noticible signs of wear. excellent condition.

typical spruce quality, with twisted sleeves (one twists to the front and one twists to the back) wierd but very comfortable.

underarm 20'

length 26.5'

sold

pic 1

pic 2

6. wings & horns double layer lucky fucker tee, sz M

brand new condition, never worn. fits slim. with tatoo style print near the neck.. two layers with different length.

shoulder 16.75'

underarm 19.5'

length 26.5'

sold

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

7. wings and horns ranch bitch tee, sz S

brand new condition, never worn. easily the best fitting tee ever... slim and long body, high slim and short sleeves, big neck opening.. might keep this one, i'll see.

shoulder 16.5'

underarm 19'

length 26'

retailed for $95, looking for $65 shipped

pic 1

pic 2

8. wings & horns skull tee, sz S

brand new condition, never worn. awesome skull print... not as slim as the leather tassel tees but fits awesome too.

shoulder 16.5'

underarm 19.5'

length 25'

looking for $60 shipped

pic 1

pic 2

9. wings and horns bird of prey tee. sz S.

brand new condition, never worn. pictures speaks for themselves..

shoulder 16.5'

underarm 19.5'

length 25'

looking for $60 shipped

pic 1

pic 2

10. APC new standard jeans, sz 27

worn for maybe half a year.. washed once. broken in nicely imo... at least better than predistressed jeans.

waist 30.5'

inseam 34'

looking for $70 shipped.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5